Body work and Paint \  SPECK-tacular sponsorships

SPECK-tacular sponsorships

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 1995
replies 22
following 11

xefchopper   +1y
Edited: 9/15/2010 12:49:10 AM by xefchopper

If you dont go to the Drop em wear site much I figured I would put this out there for folks who visit this forum. I have donated a $2500 gift certificate to the drop em wear cruise this year. You can buy a ticket at the show, you have to be there to win this prize,, great reason to attend a great show. The truck must be ready for paint by December and the $2500 goes to labor only. You still have to buy the paint, I'm crazy not stupid. Can be a full paint job or a graphic add on to an existing single color paint job.

Also I have donated a $3000 gift certificate to Brandon Burrell and his Scraping the Smokies show 2011. Same rules apply. If you need a paint job or want to add graphics to your existing paint what better way to get than to buy a ticket for a buck and get the paint you want.

with the show season winding down here on the east coast, if your looking to get some paint work done over the winter to debut next year I am more than willing to workout a few sponsorships this year. Contact me to workout details.
nc dragger   +1y
Bump for a straight up guy that does some sic work. I will see ya at drop em show.
And maybe I can win me some paint work. graphics baby :)
GraphicDisorder   +1y
--------------------------------------------

twisted yota said:

Bump for a straight up guy that does some sic work. I will see ya at drop em show. And maybe I can win me some paint work. graphics baby :)

Wow someone else in JC TN.

Nice!
BabyYouWish   +1y
I'll be at Drop Em... I'ld be willing to throw a buck down for a pintjob, but getting it ready to paint by December would be a stretch, how about December 2011?
xefchopper   +1y

BabyYouWish said:

I'll be at Drop Em... I'ld be willing to throw a buck down for a pintjob, but getting it ready to paint by December would be a stretch, how about December 2011?

Maybe I will do it agai at the 2011 show and yu can buy a ticket. Or we could workout a sponsorship deal.
BabyYouWish   +1y
What kinda deal we talking here? E-mail me some details and we'll see whats up. Brandon can vouch for me if you have any questions...
xefchopper   +1y

BabyYouWish said:

What kinda deal we talking here? E-mail me some details and we'll see whats up. Brandon can vouch for me if you have any questions...

E-mail sent
xefchopper   +1y
Ok I have one sponsorship spot left for 2011 debut. Half price labor. hit me up For details
FBAllen   +1y
hey Mike you painting Matt's colorado? If so I know that will look baddazz I love that truck already..
BabyYouWish   +1y
Thanks Fred, but no, the trucks not ready for paint just yet. Planning on some fresh bodywork and maybe a little bit of interior work this winter.