Page 1 of 8
Toy Model Cars \  jesse james r/c chevy fullsize ext cab

jesse james r/c chevy fullsize ext cab

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 7820
replies 76
following 14

JUICED03   +1y
anybody else built one????? i know they are hard to find im body dropping one with a caddilac escalade grill and bumper and was curious how many others had been done besides the 2 i know of 
JUICED03   +1y
how do i post pics ??? i would post pics of it how it is now but i dont know how to load them on here i have issues every time 
Blitz Noma   +1y

just click that pic of the little mountain and just hit browse and pick the ones you want. if you can get it too work you can pm them to me or email me them and ill post them for you...sicnoma003@aol.com
JUICED03   +1y
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/slamthatshitanddragit/toys/rctruckmodelsframe559.jpg couldnt figure it out heres a link to my photo bucket ... more pics to come ... and i have built a few bad ass models i just need to spend time figuring out if my computer is messing with me or if it is operator error on my end
Blitz Noma   +1y

your photobucket is locked...
JUICED03   +1y
thanks for doing the one photo i will figure it out and post more pics of the progress later 
Blitz Noma   +1y

Click the mountain picunder insert where the url box is just paste the photobucket urlthen once you've chosen all the pics click the insert button at the very bottom...
JUICED03   +1y