Page 1 of 2
Old School Minis \  teal madzarosa late 80s ealry 90s

teal madzarosa late 80s ealry 90s

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1218
replies 19
following 14

slamdtaco   +1y
guy by my work built this truck and says it was in lots of magazines. not sure if it was featured or just show coverage. if it was featured, his last name is Gardner and it was a teal green mazda from ft. lauderdale/pompano area, anyone have pics or magazine pics?
gimp5561   +1y

if he built it you would think he would have some pics
bodydropped720   +1y

This is no help to you but one of these "mazdarosa" trucks showed up @ pull-a-part salvage yard here in Charlotte. It's unibody, full shave, solid shell w/ frenched ant. in the driver rear quarter panel- Bright yellow! I didn't see it in person but my buddy sent me some killer pics I wish I still had.  The taillights are in the rollpan and they say "AMAZED MAZDA"! I was happy to see this small peice on MT'n history!
gimp5561   +1y

is it still at pic a part in charlotte ???
slamdtaco   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowranger5561if he built it you would think he would have some pics---------------------------------------------yeah next time I stop in there I'll ask if he does and post them if so
gimp5561   +1y

not trying too be smart about it , i remember a green truxrosta from some of bill cox's old showes
twotonemaz (johnny)   +1y
Shannon it was there sunday still when i went. no shell though. It showed only 121k on the odometer looked like it had been in storage somewhere for a long time. paint wasnt weathered much at all
gimp5561   +1y

who the hell is buying every damn mazda shell in the world ?????????????any pics ???
twotonemaz (johnny)   +1y
nah man dont have any pics. I had some on my phone but deleted em.
slamdtaco   +1y

here's th eonly one I can remember from the old shows (top pic)this was in 93, but wasnt in mag until 94LOCAL MINIS across the bottom (my black nissan) before I put pathfinders on it 
post photo