threads
Page 3 of 4
Hydraulic Suspensions \  My Hydroholics 1-6 Build With Help From All Day Fabrication

My Hydroholics 1-6 Build With Help From All Day Fabrication

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 3619
replies 34
following 20

Juiced202   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by RSDidnt notice the dimple before. Bonus cool points!--------------------------------------------- Andy is the man!
tre5   +1y
Josh(tacomaon24s)  is running a one pump six dump in his ranger. I believe he was the first. I still have yet to do one and think it is a realy cool idea. Knowing Brandon I know it will look cool, but I think it's time for a new car. This will be the 3rd setup configuration in your car buddy. Maybe that is why you made it a 4 bolt/ 4 line removal. Easier install in the new benz??? LOL Hopefully you can figure out how to wire those 6 prongs
post photo
smctoy   +1y

damn that looks bad ass
Juiced202   +1y
Edited: 5/28/2010 2:04:59 PM by Juiced202

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5  Hopefully you can figure out how to wire those 6 prongs---------------------------------------------Since other people in the car club are nice, yeah...  
post photo
tre5   +1y

I believe you will need diodes on the main dumps also. There doesn't look like they are any on them in that diagram. Also looks like some are missing on the rear dumps on the front lift switch. As I understand, you need them everywhere 2 wires come into contact with each other that go to different things.
Juiced202   +1y
Thanks for the heads up.
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y

The mains shouldn't need diodes since the car cant dump unless the pressure dumps are activated so it doesn't matter if current flowed to them or not - also the case no need to run diodes (I would think)  for current to flow to other wires when current is being used on the same 2 leads anyway, only to prevent the other dumps from getting current at the same time.   
HarryBalls   +1y

Im in the same dilemma because i ordered 6 prongs, i was just gonna run 2 wires off the necessary prongs to compensate......whats the need for diodes? im not understanding.....im trying to do f/b and 4 individuals. i dont mean to get off topic but im glad you posted that schematic!
Juiced202   +1y
Well, I got the accumulators on today, and Derek did some hardlining... Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics...  

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
20runner   +1y
Looks AWESOME!!  So compact and clean. What a lifesaver these manifolds that HYDROHOLICS came out with. Love it..