threads
Page 2 of 4
Hydraulic Suspensions \  My Hydroholics 1-6 Build With Help From All Day Fabrication

My Hydroholics 1-6 Build With Help From All Day Fabrication

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 3643
replies 34
following 20

YUH8IN96   +1y

looks awsome i really like that rack that everythings on
HarryBalls   +1y

sick!! why the switch tho? You keeping all the filtration on this setup?
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
Aaron i like the mounts there pretty cool. two things. with the shearing factor on the rods for the tank will vibrations mess with them and break. also what if you blow off the tank for whatever reason now the motor isn't mounted either. cool brackets just maybe one more similar one off the front of the tank or at least another tab on the other side of the pressure plate.
get twisted   +1y

there is more holdinding it than two of the rods there is also two bolts on the side of it first pic in the last ones he posted up
k24 rd6   +1y

Looks cool. I like the slowdown coming centered through the dimple hole
tre5   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by AZ ARTWORXAaron i like the mounts there pretty cool. two things. with the shearing factor on the rods for the tank will vibrations mess with them and break. also what if you blow off the tank for whatever reason now the motor isn't mounted either. cool brackets just maybe one more similar one off the front of the tank or at least another tab on the other side of the pressure plate. ---------------------------------------------Stick to painting Jimmy.Aaron didn't build the mounts, Andy did (can you read?)The tank rods are not holding anything, the bolts going into the block (just like any pump) are holding the weight. The pump is mounted sideways (or on it's side) and the bolts are going in from the side into the block. Therefore, you can still take the tank off and the block and motor will stay right where they are.There is your lesson, now get back into the paint booth!
Juiced202   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HarryBallssick!! why the switch tho? You keeping all the filtration on this setup?--------------------------------------------- Thanks... I wanted more trunk space, and I wanted to have a full Hydroholics setup. I can't run a filter due to concerns about not having enough oil to lock the car up. The filters hold a fair amount of oil.
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by tre5 --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by AZ ARTWORX Aaron i like the mounts there pretty cool. two things. with the shearing factor on the rods for the tank will vibrations mess with them and break. also what if you blow off the tank for whatever reason now the motor isn't mounted either. cool brackets just maybe one more similar one off the front of the tank or at least another tab on the other side of the pressure plate. --------------------------------------------- Stick to painting Jimmy. Aaron didn't build the mounts, Andy did (can you read?) The tank rods are not holding anything, the bolts going into the block (just like any pump) are holding the weight. The pump is mounted sideways (or on it's side) and the bolts are going in from the side into the block. Therefore, you can still take the tank off and the block and motor will stay right where they are. There is your lesson, now get back into the paint booth! --------------------------------------------- didn't read the rest of the thread dude. took a quick look at it asked a question mr hydraulic police. before u go to work (walk into the garage) do you eat a bowl of fruit loops and watch your favorite cartoons....... your mounts are cool i like how you could pretty much take the whole unit out and work on it. nice. i know "Aaron" had been trying to push the six one on us im curious to see how it does.  do many people have them. ........ gotta get back to the "paint booth" someones gotta make the plate jockey look good.
RS   +1y

Didnt notice the dimple before. Bonus cool points!
Juiced202   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by AZ ARTWORX---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5---------------------------------------------Originally posted by AZ ARTWORX Aaron i like the mounts there pretty cool. two things. with the shearing factor on the rods for the tank will vibrations mess with them and break. also what if you blow off the tank for whatever reason now the motor isn't mounted either. cool brackets just maybe one more similar one off the front of the tank or at least another tab on the other side of the pressure plate. --------------------------------------------- Stick to painting Jimmy.Aaron didn't build the mounts, Andy did (can you read?)The tank rods are not holding anything, the bolts gog into the block (just like any pump) are holding the weight. The pump is mounted sideways (or on it's side) and the bolts are going in from the side into the block. Therefore, you can still take the tank off and the block and motor will stay right where they are.There is your lesson, now get back into the paint booth! --------------------------------------------- didn't read the rest of the thread dude. took a quick look at it asked a question mr hydraulic police. before u go to work (walk into the garage) do you eat a bowl of fruit loops and watch your favorite cartoons....... your mounts are cool i like how you could pretty much take the whole unit out and work on it. nice. i know "Aaron" had been trying to push the six one on us im curious to see how it does.  do many people have them. ........ gotta get back to the "paint booth" someones gotta make the plate jockey look good.--------------------------------------------- Thanks, I wanted it designed so that the entire unit can come out with four bolts and four fittings loosened... As far as I know, this will be one of the first setups actually in use. A 1-6 is cool because it acts like a 1-5 but has separate slowdowns for front and rear, so they can adjusted for pancake. That was something I really wanted to have, and basically was my only gripe about a 1-5.