threads
Page 1 of 4
Hydraulic Suspensions \  My Hydroholics 1-6 Build With Help From All Day Fabrication

My Hydroholics 1-6 Build With Help From All Day Fabrication

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 3607
replies 34
following 20

Juiced202   +1y
Edited: 5/27/2010 12:07:17 AM by Juiced202

Edited: 5/27/2010 12:06:34 AM by Juiced202Here is my one pump six dump Hydroholics setup that will be going in my Benz and will be replacing my current Prohopper setup utilizing some Hydroholics components. It's time to be 100% Hydroholics! I want to thank Aaron at Hydroholics for really helping me out through the process and definitely representing Hydroholics as the preeminent hydraulic establishment.

It's still being pieced together, but I spent the day over with Andy at All Day Fabrication and he helped build me an insane pump rack worthy of such a unique setup. If anyone needs someone to help do custom fabrication work, Andy is your man. His work is absolutely stellar and I couldn't be happier. Andy will also be building me a new battery rack in addition to a new trim panel for the trunk. This thing will be done for The Cruise to the Pines!!! If you notice, I had to run a reverse block to get the pressure on top while having the tank on the right...

Enough talk, here are some pics for now...more to follow as progress pushes on!

Initial sketch of what I wanted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/trefive/scan001.jpg

Here is the progress...  

post photo
Juiced202   +1y
Edited: 5/27/2010 12:08:04 AM by Juiced202

post photo
Juiced202   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
RS   +1y

LIKE THE DUMP MOUNTS!
smctoy   +1y

very nice
lukedogg   +1y
Just in the past 3 months, hydraulics in general have been popping up alot around here.  I'm really glad to see this as well. Everything looks great man.  Keep us posted on all the steps.
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lukedoggJust in the past 3 months, hydraulics in general have been popping up alot around here.  I'm really glad to see this as well. Everything looks great man.  Keep us posted on all the steps.---------------------------------------------Looks great so far!  I think I can officially say that Hydraulics are making a major comeback.  We're completely slammed at Hydroholics right now.  Jeremy at Tre5 is booked out 3 months on installs and I have a ton of questions flowing in all day long.  Anyhow, can't wait to see this fully installed.
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y

About time you ditched that prohopper!  Looks great, can't wait to see that installed with the ADF touch.   Comeback?  I have over 30k miles on my Hydroholics setup - works like the day it was installed.  Hydroholics is not successful for nothing - when it comes to a great product, impecable service and great pricing and suspension that are making veteran "air" guys make the switch, its the forumula for the hydraulic revolution to continue. 
Juiced202   +1y
Better Pics!

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
thacru78   +1y
Badass...I aint gonna lie...i'll will more than likely run yalls setup on my next build. If the Dodge didn't already have everything Id prolly run them on it...Badass work.