threads
Page 7 of 31
Build-Ups \  return of the fat kid (pic heavy)

return of the fat kid (pic heavy)

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 17535
replies 300
following 84

fknlowjeep   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by jumbo72Cookie:  still got to finish welding up the tranny tunnel, bolt the panels from the floor behind the back seat to the raised floor, and same on the back, put in seats, carpet, etc, install 08 silverado dash, install and hook up Vintage Air kit, tub firewall, undercoat the bottom of the body, install fatmat sound deadener on the floor, run air, fuel, and brake lines, get engine running, hook up digital gauges, trailer fenders in the engine compartment, install edc.  I think that's about it. vinny:  thanks, i try  josh:  thanks dude.  BTW, is that an extended cab ford ranger f series in your avatar?  If so, is it for sale?  I have a buddy who's looking hard for one of those. rob:  for the show, the wheels on the passenger side are the 20" KMC Zippers that came on the yellow burb, on the drivers side are the 22" KMC Mavens that i bought.  When i got it back, the guy who was supposed to build it said that Trevor from TN wheel and tire only shipped 2 tires, so i only had 2 when Gavin picked it up.  I gave him money for 2 more tires, but he needed to spend it on something that was more urgent to be done then tires.  If you like the zippers, they're for sale, btw  Brandon:  thanks, you need to go by and give Gavo a hand so i can get it back  quicker, lol   ---------------------------------------------it is a 1976 ford f250 supercab...  and sorry it's not for sale- once the bronco is done i am rebuilding it to be the tow pig for the bronco.... i'm going to build a laid out fifth wheel trailer to tow behind it.
post photo
post photo
jumbo   +1y
hahaha, well, he says he can't afford to buy anything right now anyway.  Looks wicked cool, though, and i don't even like fords!!
jumbo   +1y
here's the latest:  body's off, just got undercoated, exhaust just got run (new pics, yay!)        
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
smctoy   +1y

progress looks awesome!
MagicMikey   +1y
progress looks good man, how much lift does the front get?
jumbo   +1y
not enough right now, the upper bag mount and lower plate have to be redone to fix that.
DisseveredCustoms   +1y

Looks good, what kind of mufflers are u using?
jumbo   +1y
dem r cherry bombs!!!!  hahahahaha, the guy doing the build has a buddy that used to work at a muffler shop, he said this is what he's been putting in all the hot rods lately.  I did'nt want a redneck glasspack sound, and i don't want it so loud that i can't have a conversation with someone sitting in the truck with me, but i want it to be heard.  Got headers, too
jumbo   +1y
no pics lately.  Gavin, i'm looking in your direction
megail   +1y
gavin has been too busy dealing with the fact that he is a rare breed of waffle house unicorn ninja. shit is serious.