threads
Page 2 of 3
Old School Minis \  not a mini but some will remember it.......

not a mini but some will remember it.......

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1806
replies 22
following 21

onelowmini   +1y
I was at a local tire shop here in moreno valley ca and that car was there. Super beat down. This was about four or five years ago. I talked to the owner he knew little of it's history but wanted to fix it up. Guess he didn't.
ybnrmaldually   +1y
Damn that car was badass when i seen it at Heatwave way back in the day.
speedylowz   +1y
hate to see it in that condition it was definetly a sweet car here's a pic i took from THW'98(I think)    

post photo
datsun   +1y
I saw this car @ the Ecology junkyard in Oceanside CA earlier this year & there wasnt much left. I did score the rear bags for a friend, they were newer firestones.
64caddy   +1y
Edited: 12/22/2010 8:14:25 AM by 64caddy

that car changed the minitruckin game...
otterboy47   +1y
I have pix of this car from back in the day! I never meet the owner but I think he went by the name Chicken or maybe not, IDK. I drank A LOT back then so its all a blur here and a black out there lol!!!!
tre5   +1y
moon cricket!!!

Man those wheels look small. He originally was going to build a lowrider out if it. Back when the car was still silver the upper arms where extended and it had wires on it.... next thing you know it is laid out on those billets, then it got the orange paint and graphics from Frank (the Wop). It was a cool car, the guy who owned it (Adam Mondragen, aka Moon Cricket) is still around. He was at the last ST show in AZ.
dawgpimp   +1y
there was a pic of it in the back of mini truckin a long time ago.

THE_CRUCK   +1y
Funny you should bring this car up, was just talking about it a couple months ago wondering where it went.
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
That car had wires on it,4 pumps and hopped pretty damn good until we went the other way with it.