threads
Page 1 of 3
Old School Minis \  not a mini but some will remember it.......

not a mini but some will remember it.......

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1795
replies 22
following 21

3rdcoastlow   +1y

I liked it......sucks it had to go out like that
gimp5561   +1y

wher is it at
3rdcoastlow   +1y

Boneyard in Az. from what I gathered .......it was in some random junkyard finds pics on a Lowrider site-I doubt seriously they know it was layed out in its glory
blazen   +1y

Man i hate to see that junk.... I use to love this car.
purpl7duece   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 3rdCoastS10Boneyard in Az. from what I gathered .......it was in some random junkyard finds pics on a Lowrider site-I doubt seriously they know it was layed out in its glory--------------------------------------------- Link?
3rdcoastlow   +1y
Edited: 5/16/2010 9:29:19 PM by 3rdCoastS10

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=467180&st=120     I saw the poster was from Cali-I guess thats where the car is
maz duh   +1y

I remember that car from back in the day, if only the poor thing could talk. A sad ending indeed
purpl7duece   +1y
I heard it was sold to some guy in San Diego a few years back. I guess he didn't take care of it.
dragnranger   +1y

hell yeah i remember tht car from heatwave awhile back. it was badazz. sux to see it like tht. someone needs to resurect it
Rob Clayhill   +1y

always a shame to see these projects going to waste in the junk yards.theres an old school 720 that once had hydros on a full custom frame, roadstered and shaved all over laying in the back of a wrecking yard here in montana.