Page 2 of 3
General Discussion \  The latest turd Im working on

The latest turd Im working on

General Discussion
views 2198
replies 22
following 9

rnonelower   +1y
Hell I thought mabye he was making a come back and needed this one for his next video Ice Ice Baby @ LMAO
huskerdually   +1y
He was on Jimmy Kimel like last sat or something. Did ice ice baby. He's kinda like herpes, you can never really get rid of him.
rnonelower   +1y
true dat I hear him atleast once a day on 90 on 9 on the sat. radio and then go home and his ass is on the TV guide channel with Webster and a bunch of other washed up stars WTF
low95xlt   +1y
nice lil projeect
onefasthoagie   +1y

that and ricquo swave (sp?) i can never remember if thats the name or the singer, but i always think of weird al's tacco grande song. hahaaah
jcampbell1180   +1y
I had one of those back in the day. A black
tat-tude dually   +1y
Yeah I've had about 7 different mustangs over the years and this one has done pissed me off to the end.....and its really not the cars fault, its the people that owned it before my buddy bought it and now I have to fix the ma fucker to make it driveable and safe to drive and pass emissions etc......and all I wanna do is get the fucker out of my life so I can work on my own shit!

And now after I get this mustang done I have to do a couple days worth of body work to a 69 cougar cali special....
someotherguy   +1y
Hey brother...someone else's broke-down shit in your garage is what chains and trucks were made for.

Drag it out in the street, put dirt over the marks it made in your driveway, then call the fuzz. "Someone hauling a scrap car down the street turned it loose and it's blocking traffic."

Richard
tat-tude dually   +1y

hmmmmm good point! I forgot all about that! Hopefully after saturday I will have it out of my life forever!
tat-tude dually   +1y
another small update

thread post photo