Page 1 of 3
General Discussion \  The latest turd Im working on

The latest turd Im working on

General Discussion
views 2197
replies 22
following 9

tat-tude dually   +1y
Well my before I can start on my shit I need to finish up my buddys mustang. And after a year of working on it its finally getting to the down hill part of getting this turd running and out of my life......at least till he wants to do more to it.....so heres some skinny on it.... I had the pull the motor rebuild the motor (bored it .20 over) so its a 304...And after pulling the motor I found some major problems with the car. One the stock K member was rusting really bad so I pulled the front end off the car and installed a new Tubular K member, and also found that the unabody part of the front end where the K member bolts too was rusting away so I had to go in and knock out all the old rusted shit and weld in some new shits before installing the new K member. After getting the end of the car back together and the engine back from the mechanist I got the motor together....and reinstalled it back in the car.....then after pulling the rear wheels off the car to check the rear brakes I found that the car had some problems back there.......the pass side brakes were GONE and the pass side axle seal was leaking really bad....So I had to pull the pass side axle and install a new seal...along with new gear oil and with limited slip gear oil additive.....Then went back and installed new brakes with the new fronts......and now im getting to the point where I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.....so heres some pics and how she sits today....I will start with what I got up to today......

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
Post was last edited on Apr 21, 2009 06:04. This post has been edited 1 times.
huskerdually   +1y
I still like those old stang's.
rnonelower   +1y
Damn are you redoing that for Vanilla Ice
tat-tude dually   +1y

Yeah me too but I'm so sick and tired of this fucking car I dont want to see it again for a long while after it leaves my house! I mean at this point I could careless if I ever own another foxbody mustang again.....plus im aching to get started on my own shit, by the time that happends I will be burned out.....oh hell im already burned out.
tat-tude dually   +1y

lol no I rebuilt his 2 years ago....
huskerdually   +1y

His was white. Geez
onefasthoagie   +1y

you would know, i can spot a number 1 vanilla ice fan when i spot one
huskerdually   +1y
Hey he was pretty big when I was like a freshman or something. I remember shaving the lines in my eyebrows. How's that for pwned?
tat-tude dually   +1y
lol well hes not that bad anymore....