Scored these today.

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 753
replies 16
following 13

gimp5561   +1y

tribute!!!         HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
budnikguy   +1y
 Those bring back some serious memories.... I spent $1,500 on a set of 15" Ronal R9's with Goodyear Gatorbacks back around 1987 for my Mazda....and had another 100.00 in crappy pot metal adapters. It looked the shiznit, made it worth the steering wheel shake between 55-65...LOL
Uncle Fester   +1y

What I would not give for a set of those.  Great find.  I am still searching.
stlowburban   +1y
I feel you Fester.  I'd sell em to you but then I'm sure you would beat me to my plan for them.  LOL   I'll keep my eye out for some more. 
CHUNK91   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Uncle FesterWhat I would not give for a set of those.  Great find.  I am still searching.---------------------------------------------Fester, What bolt pattern are you looking for? I have a set that came off a 72 Camaro I wanted to put them on my 79 Toyota but they want fit...
post photo
Uncle Fester   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by CHUNK91---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Uncle FesterWhat I would not give for a set of those.  Great find.  I am still searching.---------------------------------------------Fester, What bolt pattern are you looking for? I have a set that came off a 72 Camaro I wanted to put them on my 79 Toyota but they want fit...---------------------------------------------Adam I would really prefer to get the Toyota 5 on 4.5 pattern.
post photo
bodydropped85   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by CHUNK91---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Uncle FesterWhat I would not give for a set of those.  Great find.  I am still searching.---------------------------------------------Fester, What bolt pattern are you looking for? I have a set that came off a 72 Camaro I wanted to put them on my 79 Toyota but they want fit...--------------------------------------------- how much?
post photo