Page 1 of 2
Old School Minis \  Scored these today.

Scored these today.

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 740
replies 16
following 13

stlowburban   +1y
  So I snagged these today off the local craigslist for $150 bones.  I'm so freakin pumped.  16x7's toyota pattern. Real Ronals too not ARE's or other imitations.  Just a small amount of curb rash thats mostly in the powdercoat.  Plan to get em chromed anyways.   This was a dream wheel for me back in the day(20 yrs ago).
Whiplash   +1y

Good find! $150 is about what they were brand new. LOL
FXDGRND   +1y
Congrats. Always were a good looking wheel. 16's like that were $$ when they came out. My brother in law has a nice set on his shaved out GTA growing nicely to the backyard of the wife's mom house.
stlowburban   +1y
I don't need em but when would the opportunity present itself again.  Got me thinking I need to build a oldschool tribute truck to show these youngsters how we used to do it. haha
ven   +1y

Kevin (Hairbear) has a great tribute build-up going on including Ronals!!
post photo
boooghar   +1y

great score cody
JETSETTER   +1y
Edited: 4/16/2010 1:34:36 PM by JETSETTER

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ven Kevin (Hairbear) has a great tribute build-up going on including Ronals!!---------------------------------------------That's not a TRIBUTE---That's the real deal, just never has been finished Kevin! LOL Glad to see he is working on it, well getting it out n a bout again!Nice grab Cody!
post photo
post photo
smctoy   +1y

awesome score!!
CHUNK91   +1y

Awesome score!!!  I have a set of those too.

ven   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JETSETTEREdited: 4/16/2010 1:34:36 PM by JETSETTER---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ven  Kevin (Hairbear) has a great tribute build-up going on including Ronals!!---------------------------------------------That's not a TRIBUTE---That's the real deal, just never has been finished Kevin! LOL Glad to see he is working on it, well getting it out n a bout again!Nice grab Cody! 

Its actually both its a real deal tribute!---------------------------------------------
post photo