views 2675
replies 31
following 22

randallss10   +1y
nice lets keep this goin i love the drag thru services
randallss10   +1y
bump
framescr8pintoy   +1y

i have always wanted to do that to a truck with a utility bed and wondered what it would actually look like. if i rolled my utility work truck up to the shop tomarrow morning like that my supervisor would love it but i doubt the company owner wouldnt.
propaint81   +1y
here is one i just did for popeye on his hot rod
post photo
Petey   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by bigtime Here's the one we put on my old 1978 Datsun 620.... Doored. --------------------------------------------- Doored? looks like rocker to me. just sayin..
post photo
Pacificustoms   +1y

Here's my truck we're building.  A buddy of mine handpainted the whole thing with pinstriping brushes.  The door will probably get hung on the wall now as we're going with a complete different look for the truck now.  
post photo
post photo
randallss10   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by shortbushere is one i just did for popeye on his hot rod--------------------------------------------- is that bare metal in the middle diamonds?
post photo
PartonsAutobody   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Evildime2000---------------------------------------------Doored? looks like rocker to me. just sayin.. ---------------------------------------------does it matter? someone asks for door logos and there has 2 be someone making smart ass comments even about that.
randallss10   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by PartonsAutobody---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Evildime2000---------------------------------------------Doored? looks like rocker to me. just sayin.. ---------------------------------------------does it matter? someone asks for door logos and there has 2 be someone making smart ass comments even about that.   lol thats most forums ---------------------------------------------
sik_kreations   +1y
Edited: 3/26/2010 5:05:34 PM by bagged85

not a door, but the backend of a 36 ford.
post photo