Page 7 of 29
Build-Ups \  Ford Excursion, named Bigg Brown, w/ 26s and facelift

Ford Excursion, named Bigg Brown, w/ 26s and facelift

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 32593
replies 285
following 115

20runner   +1y

no way 4 DOOR BLOWS 2-DOOR OUT OF THE WATER!!! The 2-door looks strange with the way the quarter window doesn't line up with the door line and glass. And the 2010 front end is SICK!!!!  I've always have wanted to build one of these, and now if I did, I'd have to REALLY copy it with the front end and everything!!!   BUT I WON'T..
IGotIssues   +1y
Edited: 7/9/2010 7:25:41 PM by IGotIssues

They both are one of a kind!  I believe this is how the 2 dr looks now. IMO it looked better before.   Back in the day
post photo
post photo
Layumon22s   +1y
SICK!!! Cover truck in the making right here
22below   +1y

I love the 2 door, it was my inspiration for Big Brown. I welcome the comparisons, and thank you all for your comments.Ernie-it has a lot of chevy parts up frontTownlow- like I said in emails with you, build one! The more Fords the better...plus you could use the updated 2011 front end....
low95xlt   +1y

b rad..  lowboy did a phenominal job.......  looks sic laid out... im jealous and i want to build a east coast version here shortly lol
Whiplash   +1y

got much respect for the ammount of work that went into the 2 door build but the fodo just looks better & is laid out HARDER!! 
FXDGRND   +1y
I'll bite how is it laid out harder? 2dr Lays body front to back. The magazine shoot was on uneven ground.   Todd you're doing a killer job on this thing. Nice to see someone finally doing a 4dr. 
22below   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by FXDGRNDI'll bite how is it laid out harder? 2dr Lays body front to back. The magazine shoot was on uneven ground. Todd you're doing a killer job on this thing. Nice to see someone finally doing a 4dr. ---------------------------------------------They both probably lay out the same, but the 2 door is on a 305-40-22 = 31.60 diametercompared to my 305-30-26 = 33.20 diameter   a 4.82% difference according to 1010tire.comSo you could say Big Brown lays harder in that aspect...
FXDGRND   +1y
"Tucks Harder" would be a better fit. Once you are on the ground you are there.   Still a neat truck good job Todd. I'm surprised no one has popped off on Dickies and black socks.  
HarryBalls   +1y

Sick!!!!! i like it way better than the 2 door...........and the front end sets it off nicely! nice job!