Page 6 of 29
Build-Ups \  Ford Excursion, named Bigg Brown, w/ 26s and facelift

Ford Excursion, named Bigg Brown, w/ 26s and facelift

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 32782
replies 285
following 115

baggedmitsu   +1y

Hey this thing looks killer. I didnt read the whole thing, but is this thing chevy clipped?
sickh28   +1y

this truck is sikkkkk........... hey , i'm trying to get rid of this 28'' intro wheels.. pm if u might be interested... dirt cheap...  soryy for such a large pic....  
post photo
64caddy   +1y
WOW!!! SICKEST SUV EVER BUILT! RIGHT UP THERE WITH THE TWO DOOR ONE THAT T.P. DID BACK IN THE DAY
64caddy   +1y
Edited: 7/9/2010 4:01:39 PM by 64caddy

post photo
cheeks Sunset SD   +1y

sorry but in my opinion the 2 door wins
truk2low4u   +1y
Yeah 2 dr one was the cool
baggedmitsu   +1y

i LOVE this one...keep it up man.

spicy   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by sickh28 this truck is sikkkkk........... hey , i'm trying to get rid of this 28'' intro wheels.. pm if u might be interested... dirt cheap...  soryy for such a large pic....     --------------------------------------------- DIRT CHEAP huh that dirt must have a crop of weed growing on it  hell i couldnt afford the 32 lug nuts lol   just had to comment on the wheels ...havent never heard 28's and dirt cheap used in the same sentence before ....damn ballers  B)     me likey ................ the 2door is raw but a 4 door drags more betty's around ............WERD
post photo
Reyna_Bros   +1y

By far the Best Excursion I have seen!!!! I know how much work it takes to get one of those beasts on the ground., mad props to you and Lowboy.
LAID TL   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by cheeks Sunset SDsorry but in my opinion the 2 door wins---------------------------------------------X 2 
post photo