Page 27 of 29
Build-Ups \  Ford Excursion, named Bigg Brown, w/ 26s and facelift

Ford Excursion, named Bigg Brown, w/ 26s and facelift

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 32594
replies 285
following 115

22below   +1y
The interior is still pretty much stock except the 3rd row of seats where the notch had to come up so much. I am trying to find a good interior place here in Az. Also need to figure out the stereo setup. I just dont know how far I really want to go with the interior. Do I want to go all out and be in the hunt for best interior and audio? or just clean it up and add a few custom touches? Thats my predicament at the moment....
22below   +1y
Stockness
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
juicedwagon   +1y
If I was in your shoes I wouldn't go crazy. Recover the seats, maybe remove the headrests and cut the front seats down and a mild system and be done. This is just my opinion so take it for what it is. Was the rear a/c was removed or did you somehow save it?
22below   +1y
No AC at the moment, bought a vintage air setup that isnt in yet.
But that wont reach the rear.
I think the main predicament is having full custom door panels and a possible wood headliner.
Or just cleaning them up a little.
A custom dash would be awesome too, but I havent put a lot of thought into that idea.
juicedwagon   +1y
Ah, I assume you got the gen IV magnum condenser? That's the unit I have for my Expedition, looks to be very nicely made. The door panels is a tough one, I guess it just depends on how wide your want to go with the build, sounds like you're wanting to get pretty crazy. The wood headliner sounds cool but a pain to turn into reality.

I don't think it really matters how crazy you get with it people will still drool over it.
22below   +1y
Cleaned up headliner, didnt go crazy. Kept it simple since a headliner gets overlooked a lot. So the interior starts....
post photo
juicedwagon   +1y
looks great, nice color choice. I just went though the whole thread again, such a sick truck Brad.
22below   +1y
Thanks. I see this color a lot in the high end cars. I am going with a color called cork, which is a porsche color for the rest of the interior, and it is very close to the curry color on the headliner.
leydbck   +1y
Looks awesome. I like the idea of keeping it simple. Especially if you are using fabric from high end cars, form follows function
jaredmxg   +1y
Im just glad you are still working on it, unlike the ranger haha.