Ford Excursion, named Bigg Brown, w/ 26s and facelift

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 32595
replies 285
following 115

22below   +1y
damn it, oh well cant img pics
leydbck   +1y
Just download them and use the photo button next to the reply box. Can't even see them by clicking the link.
22below   +1y
Oh well I said, you would have to copy and paste the links to see the pics. Never liked the photo download instead of the imgs. But this site has faded more than ever and I am sad to see that it happened.
droppedmitsu   +1y
Truck/SUV looks badass. Love the color on it. If you click the links make sure to remove the [/IMG] at the endnof then link and the pics will show.

And I get the downloading pics to the site sucks right now, but do you wantnto help the site or see it go down the drain, do your part in helping it stay alive, just my honest opinion. Robert is still working on the site also, he just has a full time job and lives like all of us.
22below   +1y
Well you cant edit posts...so....I try
post photo
post photo
post photo
NtotheIZZATEDOG   +1y
Nice. Good inspiration to see cool trucks like yours.
22below   +1y
^ thats what this site has always been to me. The whos whos used to showcase their builds here. Then comment on other peoples projects and get them motivated to keep going.
ekstoy   +1y
So glad this thing is still around and getting finished. I watched the build when you first started it. Keep up the great work man.
juicedwagon   +1y
looks so freakin good! any interior shots?