threads
Page 4 of 132
Mini Truckin General \  Michigan Metal Works ---- Updates : Please Read.

Michigan Metal Works ---- Updates : Please Read.

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 52127
replies 1319
following 232

HaVoC1   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Chopped Mazda With the lug nuts, I know what there being used for, and I just personally dont want to take the risk of making them.  Its not essentially liability i suppose, but its more about it being a headache. On something like you need, i know your using it as a shifter, so i can make anything you need really. shoot me an email to info@michiganmetalworks.com , and i will work on a quote for ya.  Let me know what kind of material you want to use, and apprx what size your looking to go with also.   thanks  Taylor   --------------------------------------------- Alright cool man. I need to get the shifter built up first so I know the dimensions but that may be a ways down the road. But I know who to go to. You do some good work. I'll definately be in contact with you when that time comes.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
No problem man, just let me know and i will get something worked up for ya!   Taylor
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
bump
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
bump...  all quotes answered, and orders filled!!     Thanks everyone!  Taylor
POSJustin   +1y
damn bro...you do some sick ass work. 
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
thanks alot!    Taylor
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
again, thanks for the orders guy, it was great doing business with ya!   Sunday BUMP
slownoma63   +1y
how much for one off control arms for a 2nd gen s10?
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Shoot me an email to info@michiganmetalworks.com , I've had an idea for a set of one off arms for an s10 I've been wanting to use for a while. We will work something out!!

Taylor
bigjon   +1y
Got the fullsize no notch tie rods available yet?