threads
Page 3 of 132
Mini Truckin General \  Michigan Metal Works ---- Updates : Please Read.

Michigan Metal Works ---- Updates : Please Read.

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 52342
replies 1319
following 232

1lowdiesel   +1y
Edited: 3/6/2010 1:07:05 PM by 1lowdiesel

dude. what kinda lead times you looking on parts. i need stuff asap.  just looking for simple stuff like lower bag plates, behind and under the axle brackets, parallel 4 link axle tabs, 3" bar ends with bushings and bolts.  SSD is super backed up. oh and some 180*  bent 1.5" pipe. let me know what you can do for me. looking to get everything before next weekend.  i'll be here till 7e if you wanna give me a shout.kyle888-343-7354 x200 
gimp5561   +1y

DAMN
HaVoC1   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Chopped MazdaI dont offer any actual spiked lug nuts, ive been down that road before, and there is just too much liability. I can make the regular covers tho, with some dimensions from you. but, they would be from aluminum, and probably close to 15-20 each..  the dually ones are plastic, thats chromed, and they can get away with doing cheep on them, but i cant match that kind of price.   Taylor --------------------------------------------- Now I saw the brass knuckles you posted, but would you be able to cut something similar but like AVS's swichbox? Once I get around to it I kinda want the pattern for a bend in my shifter just seein who I can go to. Or would there be a liability issue?? 
post photo
RS   +1y

NICE LOOKING PRODUCTS!
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
  Sorry everyone, i was out of town on satruday, didnt get a chance to check my emails or anything.  ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 1lowdieselEdited: 3/6/2010 1:07:05 PM by 1lowdieseldude. what kinda lead times you looking on parts. i need stuff asap.  just looking for simple stuff like lower bag plates, behind and under the axle brackets, parallel 4 link axle tabs, 3" bar ends with bushings and bolts.  SSD is super backed up. oh and some 180*  bent 1.5" pipe. let me know what you can do for me. looking to get everything before next weekend.  i'll be here till 7e if you wanna give me a shout.kyle888-343-7354 x200 ---------------------------------------------  I might beable to take care of all of that, shoot me an email to info@michiganmetalworks.com  , with a complete list of what you need.  Im relatively swamped right now also, but i may beable to make that happen, some of it I may have in stock allready.   Taylor   
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HaVoC1---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Chopped MazdaI dont offer any actual spiked lug nuts, ive been down that road before, and there is just too much liability. I can make the regular covers tho, with some dimensions from you. but, they would be from aluminum, and probably close to 15-20 each..  the dually ones are plastic, thats chromed, and they can get away with doing cheep on them, but i cant match that kind of price.   Taylor --------------------------------------------- Now I saw the brass knuckles you posted, but would you be able to cut something similar but like AVS's swichbox? Once I get around to it I kinda want the pattern for a bend in my shifter just seein who I can go to. Or would there be a liability issue?? ---------------------------------------------  With the lug nuts, I know what there being used for, and I just personally dont want to take the risk of making them.  Its not essentially liability i suppose, but its more about it being a headache. On something like you need, i know your using it as a shifter, so i can make anything you need really. shoot me an email to info@michiganmetalworks.com , and i will work on a quote for ya.  Let me know what kind of material you want to use, and apprx what size your looking to go with also.   thanks  Taylor   
post photo
mysticknight72   +1y

I've always been amazed by Taylor's work. I'll prob be hitting you up for some interior pieces for the 1st gen this summer. It's finally seeing paint this spring!
layd88   +1y
what kinda price range are you workin with for watts links for a mini?
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mysticknight72I've always been amazed by Taylor's work. I'll prob be hitting you up for some interior pieces for the 1st gen this summer. It's finally seeing paint this spring!--------------------------------------------- Thanks man!!  Whatever you need, just let me know.   Taylor
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by layd88 what kinda price range are you workin with for watts links for a mini? --------------------------------------------- right around the 300$ mark.  Depends on what the overall dimensions are.   Taylor