threads
Page 2 of 132
Mini Truckin General \  Michigan Metal Works ---- Updates : Please Read.

Michigan Metal Works ---- Updates : Please Read.

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 52120
replies 1319
following 232

riddinlow99   +1y
sent you an email taylor<!--session data-->
loudciv   +1y
Edited: 3/4/2010 11:03:20 PM by loudciv

a watts link w/ a bearing... who does that? lol&nbsp;key chains are a dope, mines still takin a beating.
DOWNHERE   +1y

nice work!
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Thanks everyone, !!&nbsp;&nbsp;wesley, i got your email and sent a reply!!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Taylor
relaxednoma   +1y
stuff looks great as always. ever gotten around those those 4 spikes for me?
jdauer02   +1y
excellent quality, excellent service. I used MMW brackets and watts link on my 720 build and was very happy with them.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Edited: 3/5/2010 11:14:22 AM by Chopped Mazda

Thanks alot for the support guys!

Just so everyone knows, I also sell all the normal air suspension parts as well, so if u need anything likethat, just hit me up, I'm sure I can make it worth your time.

Scott, email me. Like I told u before, I have to fit something like that in between auctual orders, and to be honest, it's been pretty much non stop for the last 8 months or so.

Thanks again everyone!

Taylor
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Gonna post up some pics of some mandrel bent tubing, and frame rails later on tonight.&nbsp; And a project ive been working on in house also!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Taylor
slownoma63   +1y
can you make spiked lug nuts or lug covers for a basic wheel?? like the dually ones but for just a regular 20in. rim?
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
I dont offer any actual spiked lug nuts, ive been down that road before, and there is just too much liability.&nbsp;I can make the regular covers tho, with some dimensions from you. but, they would be from aluminum, and probably close to 15-20 each..&nbsp;&nbsp;the dually ones are plastic, thats chromed, and they can get away with doing cheep on them, but i cant match that kind of price.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Taylor