threads
Page 8 of 13
Full Size Truckin General \  Lets see some bone STOCK TRUCKS that are HAMMERED!

Lets see some bone STOCK TRUCKS that are HAMMERED!

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 13544
replies 122
following 85

Layumon22s   +1y
Edited: 3/2/2010 8:32:09 PM by Layumon22s

dude the mirrors add class to it. it looks the retarded kid: big roof, big mirrors, long bed, narrow body.   it would have been AWESOME tan. I may even get a MAACO job on it back to tan one day LOTS of nice trucks in here.
BAGLESS   +1y
Edited: 3/6/2010 8:27:54 AM by BAGLESS

bdydrppup   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Layumon22sEdited: 3/2/2010 8:32:09 PM by Layumon22sdude the mirrors add class to it. it looks the retarded kid: big roof, big mirrors, long bed, narrow body.  it would have been AWESOME tan. I may even get a MAACO job on it back to tan one day LOTS of nice trucks in here. ---------------------------------------------LMAO trent very true. and i lover every truck in this thread so far
SYCOTIK   +1y
one of my favorites. all the factory trim airbrushed on...   
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Jance Customs   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
TufLuv80   +1y

It dosent have the bed on but I am getting there its staying the way it is even the rust on the roof!!
post photo
maxh   +1y

Ill bow to the viper too.. yikes! What i would give to drive that into the dodge dealership. Heres another one that would be great for that. Its dam near stock, but they shaved the handles...   And a few more...   And Ekstensives SS truck on 28s. If anyone has pics of it, posted em up! (couldnt upload the picture, i guess its too big or something; dam it.)
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
maxh   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
sicndahead   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Speedylowz---------------------------------------------i would seriously make slow, sweet, passionate love to this truck
post photo