threads
Page 6 of 13
Full Size Truckin General \  Lets see some bone STOCK TRUCKS that are HAMMERED!

Lets see some bone STOCK TRUCKS that are HAMMERED!

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 13386
replies 122
following 85

loudciv   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragginsonomaliterally EVERY single vehicle in this thread I WANT I'll add my buddy steve's truck,    ---------------------------------------------i remember watching his build up on gmfullsize (i think) & it is definately 1 of the nicest self built trucks i've ever seen.
jdauer02   +1y
the red fullsize is beautiful.. saw it camp n drag last year.
Marcos_65   +1y
The red gmc is amazing and the build up was on here.
maxh   +1y

Buddy Steve's truck is killer! Super clean, and i love the rear dish! My next truck is definately going to stay stock.MORE PICS ON THE RED GM!!!  
post photo
post photo
relaxednoma   +1y
Thanks gang. steve is a helluva person and i honestly learn something everytime I work on something with him, as of late his 2010 SS (coilovers, short throw, every body bushing in the rear, and now a cam) The SS is why the red truck hasnt had the bedwork started yet, wihch the plans for the bed are pretty effin cool. I've got some videos of it when we were coming home from a show of him getting on it, between the headers and exhaust it sounds killer.  Here's a few pics from his Gauge Feature, shot @ Midwest Mayhem in 2009  full feature link http://www.gaugemagazine.com/2009/July/GMCSierra.htm                  
maztang (ryan)   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Jance Customs  ---------------------------------------------My first car was a 65 Fastback that me and my dad built when I was 14. We had it painted black with gold stripes and at first we had put white interior in it and then later went to black interior. I always wanted to do this to it after I saw a truck that belonged to a guy I went to high school with. His name was Lonnie he is a severed ties member and had a coolant green extended cab mazda laid out on 16s featured in MT a few years back. That truck is what made me fall in love with mini truckin.  Anyways, I love this car! Wish I still had mine!
post photo
maxh   +1y

BnC Offroad has some good show pics!     I love Chris Brull's C10...   
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo