threads
Page 4 of 17
South West \  Phoenix Az cruise or meet...

Phoenix Az cruise or meet...

South West Regional
views 5311
replies 168
following 48

BK2LIFE   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by suicidemazda wouldnt mind seeing more minis at safeway on 83rd ave. i hardly see any anymore --------------------------------------------- i had no idea people still even went there.  sat nights?  what time?  i think most people leave around 8ish? 
tre5   +1y

a couple of us are thinking of going up there in a bit
mike86mazda   +1y
If i were in phoenix i would roll up there... Im down for next weekend though
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
I was up at 83rd Ave tonight and only saw one mini (white and green dime) roll through as I was leaving.  If anyone else is down to go there next weekend I'll probably be up there again.
tre5   +1y

I was there. I saw the S10 leave as I was getting there. We were probably there from 7:30- 8:45. I won't be there next weekend though. I also don't know if we will still be allowed to go now that the Safeway is closed.
95laynframe   +1y

I am the one who started the Gilbert/ Baseline show. We have been getting more people with Minis show up then anything else. I am thankful for those clubs that do show up. We have Hot Wheels races for the kids also. We are trying to make it somewhere the whole family can hang out.
djleighk15   +1y

yea I like the gilbert/baseline meet its nice and chill never any issues

CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 95laynframe I am the one who started the Gilbert/ Baseline show. We have been getting more people with Minis show up then anything else. I am thankful for those clubs that do show up. We have Hot Wheels races for the kids also. We are trying to make it somewhere the whole family can hang out.--------------------------------------------- More info?  Time, more specific location (corner).  I may roll out there next weekend unless more people are gonna go to 83rd.
mike86mazda   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by CLNSHVNnDRAGGN --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by 95laynframe I am the one who started the Gilbert/ Baseline show. We have been getting more people with Minis show up then anything else. I am thankful for those clubs that do show up. We have Hot Wheels races for the kids also. We are trying to make it somewhere the whole family can hang out. --------------------------------------------- More info?  Time, more specific location (corner).  I may roll out there next weekend unless more people are gonna go to 83rd. --------------------------------------------- Info anyone?
BK2LIFE   +1y
i work at 3 am sun so its hard for me to get out on sat nights..  but if anyone wants to do a fri get together, im all for it