threads
Page 2 of 17
South West \  Phoenix Az cruise or meet...

Phoenix Az cruise or meet...

South West Regional
views 5309
replies 168
following 48

s10low4ever   +1y
exactly to far to drive too...thats why no body wants to do anything . it seems only during shows is when peeps come out and even then thats a maybe.
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by low_isuzui say we start kickin it at the in & out burger again. --------------------------------------------- Which one?
BK2LIFE   +1y
back in the olden days 35th and peoria was the shiznet!!!    
thedivineguy   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BK2LIFEback in the olden days 35th and peoria was the shiznet!!!  --------------------------------------------- Yep! Remember when we got kicked out for awhile and had to go to the park behind moon valley with 4334979 speed bumps just to get in!!??!  Ahhh the good ole days!
HaVoC1   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Marcos_65Our club has tried many times to do some stuff in the tempe area. no one shows up.--------------------------------------------- Hey! Wtf? I show up all the way from prescott and I eat fish for entertainment and shit. But no seriously, I attended most of the AD/GD meetings I could. met up with you guys near ASU a bunch of times and near teakwoods a few times... mainly when i lived in phoenix. But Im all about supporting the scene. I just need prior notice. Its tough living far away especially with a dead truck.
tre5   +1y

A buddy of mine threw a show at F! race factory (which is pretty much east side). I put a thread up about it and told everyone I know. 6 people, including myself showed up. What a turn out!We did 2 for 1 races all day long and threw back some beers. I think he is gonna try and do it again, so make sure you prove me wrong this time! I made it out for the AD BBQ, and I am glad I did. Those were some damn good burgers.
balln   +1y

i just moved here from FL and need to find some kind of get togeather or something. im down just give me a address so i can put that shit in my GPS lol
mike86mazda   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by tre5 A buddy of mine threw a show at F! race factory (which is pretty much east side). I put a thread up about it and told everyone I know. 6 people, including myself showed up. What a turn out! We did 2 for 1 races all day long and threw back some beers. I think he is gonna try and do it again, so make sure you prove me wrong this time!   I made it out for the AD BBQ, and I am glad I did. Those were some damn good burgers. --------------------------------------------- I was out of town for the AD bbq but I will damn sure be at the next one... Any interested in going out to the 91st ave and northern spot the friday before BTN? I know a couple of out of town people who are wondering if there will be anything happening that night? I also will be at the next F1 show I dont remember that happening but next time I will be there for sure..
SLATERSBRO   +1y

Hey guys, I used to live in AZ  around 2000 and remember we used to go to pavillions and some park down in tempe... I remember gettin tickets from bike cops for cruisn mill av. do they still have that bastard that sits with a table writing down licence plates???  The park down in tempe, cant remember the damn name but it used to go off on sat nights usually over 40 cars and trucks just hanging out till the cops showed up.  Whats crazy is that they were'nt just crappy cars... lots of featured magazine cars..   I also remember the severed ties show in scottsdale on the canal was soooo damn cool...  Truckin nats was huge that was the first time I had really seen a shit load of magazine cars in person.Do they still do stoplight drags at firebird international raceway?  Talkin about all this stuff makes me miss that place.  One thing I dont miss are the shitty drivers, they rival the bluehaireds up here in OR and the asians in CA.. HAHAHAHHA PEACE OUT!
neurotic   +1y

The bad part about back in the day hang outs was people being stupid and not acting right. Then when people told them to act cool and not be stupid it would end up in fights and stuff. Then eventually the cops would get mad and kick us all out. The scottsdale pavillions used to be awesome back in the day and would be a great hangout now since it is kind of in the middle for many people, but now not many people got hang out there anymroe since they really dont like many of us up there. Reason being is people acting stupid and not obeying the rules they have. maybe we all should take pointers from the older guys that are they by not action like children. Granted sometimes things happen but we all got to band to gether and prove we are not trouble makers.