threads
Page 5 of 17
South West \  Phoenix Az cruise or meet...

Phoenix Az cruise or meet...

South West Regional
views 5327
replies 168
following 48

mike86mazda   +1y

Anything going on this weekend?
stcaddad   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5Platinum Concepts was Franks shop. He moved to Havasu a while ago. I still run into him almost everythime I go there.--------------------------------------------- Frank is back in Phx workin at a body shop.  should do a   cruz night everyone one would come!
BK2LIFE   +1y
lets plan on gettin something together fri or sat night of the BTN show??  most every one will be in town for the show, would make some good partyin/photo ops...
95laynframe   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mike91yota---------------------------------------------Originally posted by CLNSHVNnDRAGGN---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 95laynframeI am the one who started the Gilbert/ Baseline show. We have been getting more people with Minis show up then anything else. I am thankful for those clubs that do show up. We have Hot Wheels races for the kids also. We are trying to make it somewhere the whole family can hang out.---------------------------------------------More info?  Time, more specific location (corner).  I may roll out there next weekend unless more people are gonna go to 83rd.---------------------------------------------Info anyone? ---------------------------------------------southwest corner Gilbert and baseline Frys shopping center. starts around 6-7pm.
aon-teach   +1y

Saturday night (2-20-10) we are doing an evening roll in for BTN and then having a party in the upstairs bar on the show grounds. Wet T-Shirt Contest, drink specials, etc. This works out great because you can bring out your ride and park it, have a good time, and then not have to worry about getting back up to roll in at 7 am. Your car or truck is already in its spot. Just catch a ride back out with a buddy in the morning. Hope everyone can make it out! 
gotyacoverfedaz   +1y

im on tempe scottsdale border and a couple buddies and me usually do pavillions every saturday. we are the only minitrucks pretty much. id love to see more people out there get a big cruise together and get some slices on mill or something. hit me up!
hitncry   +1y
It's all about communication people!  As much as I was against facebook about a year ago... It is seriously the best way to get people locally informed about meeting up. I know that a lot of people don't check ssm for get together info as much as they check their facebook feeds throughout the day. If you want people to get together just update your facebook status a few times in the days leading up to a meet up and people will take notice. I'll go do it right now for the northwest side...http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=704536229&ref=nf  K, I'm back. Now I'll remind people as it gets closer to Saturday and we'll see who rolls out to 83rd. I don't think most AZ people are flakes, they are just uninformed.
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
I was gonna roll out to 83rd last weekend but just as I was pulling out of my drive way it started raining.  Anyway, I'm going next Saturday as long as it isn't raining.  I'll probably roll out there around 6-6:30.
layed521   +1y
83rd & where? Gonna be rollin into town fri the 19th for BTN & gonna be lookin for meetups!
mike86mazda   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by CHUBBZ83rd & where? Gonna be rollin into town fri the 19th for BTN & gonna be lookin for meetups!---------------------------------------------Get in touch with me chubbs Ill show ya where to go....