threads
Page 3 of 17
South West \  Phoenix Az cruise or meet...

Phoenix Az cruise or meet...

South West Regional
views 5310
replies 168
following 48

Marcos_65   +1y
Exactly.  Well the Next AD BBQ should be in March/April, Then in October/November. And as far as the Tempe thing, I mean I live out on 107th ave and broadway so its not that close to me either, but if no one makes an effort we will never have anything to do.
BK2LIFE   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by balln i just moved here from FL and need to find some kind of get togeather or something. im down just give me a address so i can put that shit in my GPS lol --------------------------------------------- hey man send me an email, we always have parties and doin stuff all over the valley  james@ifitsgotwheels.com  your in gilbert, which is a bit of a drive, but if your new to here, there is lots to see and do, all over this place   -james 
BK2LIFE   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by SLATERSBRO Hey guys, I used to live in AZ  around 2000 and remember we used to go to pavillions and some park down in tempe... I remember gettin tickets from bike cops for cruisn mill av. do they still have that bastard that sits with a table writing down licence plates???  The park down in tempe, cant remember the damn name but it used to go off on sat nights usually over 40 cars and trucks just hanging out till the cops showed up.  Whats crazy is that they were'nt just crappy cars... lots of featured magazine cars..   I also remember the severed ties show in scottsdale on the canal was soooo damn cool...  Truckin nats was huge that was the first time I had really seen a shit load of magazine cars in person. Do they still do stoplight drags at firebird international raceway?  Talkin about all this stuff makes me miss that place.  One thing I dont miss are the shitty drivers, they rival the bluehaireds up here in OR and the asians in CA.. HAHAHAHHA PEACE OUT! --------------------------------------------- hahah the cops on mill arent like that any more.. kawanis park died many years ago, and the magazine cars dont seem to really come out as much as they used to.  shit for that matter no one really does any more.  ill be out driving to work or cruisin around and if i see another mini im like whoah...  this state has gotten so damn big its hard to get every one together like back in the old days.     thinkin of throwin a big ass party and inviting every one to come and hang, do some keg stands and just chill and have some good times like we used to do..   -james IV Ever Low AZ chptr 
SLATERSBRO   +1y

Thats too bad! Used to be you would see a mini everytime you went out!   I would go hang out and bug the guys at the shops arround my house PLATNUM CONCEPS, HACKSHACK,AUTOCORE.   My buddy still lives in south Scottsdale and he said the scene kind of went offroad with all the prerunners.  I think the best way to revive the scene would be do fun shit like a party as you said James!  Man I would kill to be down in sunny AZ with you guys.   Its amazing how a few people hanging out will spead the scene like wildfire.  

djleighk15   +1y

I pretty much go out to the lindsey/baselinemeet up at ace every friday, and either pravillions or power and the 60 every saturday. So im down to do whatever.
BK2LIFE   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by SLATERSBRO Thats too bad! Used to be you would see a mini everytime you went out!   I would go hang out and bug the guys at the shops arround my house PLATNUM CONCEPS, HACKSHACK,AUTOCORE.   My buddy still lives in south Scottsdale and he said the scene kind of went offroad with all the prerunners.  I think the best way to revive the scene would be do fun shit like a party as you said James!  Man I would kill to be down in sunny AZ with you guys.   Its amazing how a few people hanging out will spead the scene like wildfire.  

--------------------------------------------- autocore (http://www.autocorekustoms.com)  is still doing it big these days, platinum not sure what happened to justin, or they just changed names, hackshack we sold the phx store many years ago, like 1998 i think, and opened a huge shop in cali, an now  i run ifitsgotwheels.com back here in phx.

But yes IIGW is working on a cruise night, or party for everyone to get together and do it like we used to.  It’s still a bit chilly, so leaning on more towards a warmer month, and looking to get some clubs games, DJ’s, BBQ, all the good stuff together, and make it a fun “family” day, more of a hangout not a car show.

suicidemazda   +1y

wouldnt mind seeing more minis at safeway on 83rd ave. i hardly see any anymore
suicidemazda   +1y

wouldnt mind seeing more minis at safeway on 83rd ave. i hardly see any anymore
tre5   +1y

Platinum Concepts was Franks shop. He moved to Havasu a while ago. I still run into him almost everythime I go there.
mike86mazda   +1y
Anyone interested in a South West Bowling Nationals type event or something like that?