threads
Page 1 of 17
South West \  Phoenix Az cruise or meet...

Phoenix Az cruise or meet...

South West Regional
views 5283
replies 168
following 48

mike86mazda   +1y
The weather is going to make a change for the better before too long. We should all get together and start a cruise spot or meet. Anyone down for that?
dailydraggn   +1y
theres a spot on friday nights in mesa/gilbert area off gilbert and baseline at the ace hardware also power rd and the 60 on sat nights  pavillions on sat night in scottsdale. i know theres some places on the west side just dont know by intersections. if you are trying to plan something other then those, any ideas on general location? Maybe a weekly cruise on Central??? in phx
tre5   +1y

83rd ave in the Northwest valley on Saturday nights. Also some shop out in Surprise is doing a friday night open house every week. If anyone is interested I will get more info. However, AZ people are flakes!
Marcos_65   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre583rd ave in the Northwest valley on Saturday nights. Also some shop out in Surprise is doing a friday night open house every week. If anyone is interested I will get more info. However, AZ people are flakes!--------------------------------------------- Hey!! I try to make it out to most stuff!
mike86mazda   +1y
Yeah I know about the normal spots but you don't see very many Minis out and about.. I agree jeremy lots of flakes, Maybe we can get something going centrally located so we get east and west peeps together. Anyone have any ideas or think this could be something they would want to take part in? 
Marcos_65   +1y
Our club has tried many times to do some stuff in the tempe area. no one shows up.
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
I try to get out to 83rd Ave at least once a month but every time it's a last minute thing and by the time I get out there everyone is leaving (7:30-8 ish).
mike86mazda   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Marcos_65Our club has tried many times to do some stuff in the tempe area. no one shows up.---------------------------------------------Tempe is far for us guys on the noth side, and I know there is alot of us on the north side... North side is pretty far from tempe too so thats why im trying to find out if anyone would be interested in doing something kinda in the middle..Any suggestions anyone?
low_isuzu   +1y

i say we start kickin it at the in & out burger again.
mike86mazda   +1y
Thats cool but Im not sure too many east siders would roll out there