Page 7 of 30
Build-Ups \  Tre5 Customs mystery build

Tre5 Customs mystery build

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 13262
replies 293
following 113

idrgbdy   +1y
maybe it's an isuzu trooper with a pup front end. never seen one of those done.
mjavy7   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5..... If anyone wants to contribute to the build let me know. .....__________________________ WWW.HYDROHOLICS.NET __________________________ ________________________www.myspace.com/hydroholicsinstalls________________________ ---------------------------------------------I have an 10 gallon air tank, air bags, air line, and some 1/2" fittings. Let me know if you need them for the suspension.  
artsar   +1y

^^^ funny guy.
tre5   +1y

yeah, thanks for the offer, but it is getting the juice
tre5   +1y
Here are some pics from today. I cleaned up the front frame and rear axle, then got them squared up on the metal plate. There are 2 more hints for you in the pics. Hint #1, the plate that I am building the frame is only 10 feet long. Hint #2, it is parked next to my Titan in the driveway.  

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
slammedcivicsi   +1y
everyone loves Amigos
LaidNeon   +1y
Amigo Amigo lol, i hated that damn commercial
maz duh   +1y

Deff an Amigo, the fender gives it away.
DisseveredCustoms   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by maz duhDeff an Amigo, the fender gives it away. ---------------------------------------------^^what he said^^, what size tires and wheels?
tre5   +1y
235/30 22 on a 8" wide wheel with 35mm offest... Should be really close to the hood. I guess I gave up too much info. Anyone have some contact with Grant or Suicide Doors? I would like to see if I could get a full skin for the rear. Derek and Aaron are helping with the Hydroholics products, and Eric is helping out with the Kinetiks. Anyone else want to help Hess out while he is in Iraq?    

post photo