Page 5 of 30
Build-Ups \  Tre5 Customs mystery build

Tre5 Customs mystery build

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 13103
replies 293
following 113

IGotIssues   +1y

I am pretty sure I know what it is.  I won't say though because, I don't want to be the one ruining the surprise.  I know it will be basass when it comes together.  Do you think you would you be able take those two batteries to Autozone to get them charged?  Let me know. Thanks buddy, 
Just_Robert   +1y
FSC?
FXDGRND   +1y
If it's for Hess. Who cares. He deserves it for being a badass guy and for his career in the military. But if its not the Hess10 he's going to have to change his name. Looks Isuzu ish but it could be a Chevy LUV from Mexico.
railin93   +1y

hell i got a ton of shit i could donate to you if it's an isuzu...like a whole spacecab and yota front hubs and brakes...
TwistedMinis   +1y
It's very obviously this: 
post photo
tre5   +1y

This is for Captain Adam Hess. And he will have to change his name because it is not a S10 (Hess10). The front end is a toyota clip. I plan on making my own arms for it using drop spindles. I am not sure if I have to narrow the front end yet, so I will start with the frame first.  The rear end is also toyota. I guess I can give you a clue...it will be getting a 302 under the hood.
marcus38   +1y

ranger..did i win..did i win!!
1twztdwagon   +1y
is it a mazda b series????
mjavy7   +1y

...302 is a hint...YOU GOT JOKES!!Good luck with the project. I will be watching.
pmiller   +1y

Are we gonna get some more pics during this build?