Past Builds - Auto Extremes

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 2411
replies 42
following 20

acrotoy   +1y
rob really is one of the coolest guys out there and his work is top notch
dragitall   +1y
got any more info on the ranger frame? updates? its sick i wanna see it with a body on it! good lookin work man
dragahardbody   +1y
yea the guys are building my mazda B2200 up there now robert is the man when it comes to custom.hope it will be done by next year its a ground up build with a lot of one off stuff so it will be on point when its done hell the guys up there are the only ones i trust to work in my truck
trkluver   +1y

top notch work guys
twistedsdime   +1y

Yall do some great work man. I've always enjoyed that unibody yota.
milkshake   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragahardbodyyea the guys are building my mazda B2200 up there now robert is the man when it comes to custom.hope it will be done by next year its a ground up build with a lot of one off stuff so it will be on point when its done hell the guys up there are the only ones i trust to work in my truck---------------------------------------------that bitch is sssooooooo badheck it took them a couple weeks just to make the air tanks
dragahardbody   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 1964badbug---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragahardbodyyea the guys are building my mazda B2200 up there now robert is the man when it comes to custom.hope it will be done by next year its a ground up build with a lot of one off stuff so it will be on point when its done hell the guys up there are the only ones i trust to work in my truck---------------------------------------------that bitch is sssooooooo badheck it took them a couple weeks just to make the air tanks yea they were a bitch ---------------------------------------------
low mazda   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by so sik fabricationsnot trying to jack the post but the dakota robert built is featured in this months gauge magazine.  here is the link: http://gaugemagazine.com/2010/January/DodgeDakota.htm---------------------------------------------BooBoo, quit jacking and whoring up threads.
TheOriginalAutoExtremes   +1y
 more pics   
post photo
post photo
TheOriginalAutoExtremes   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo