Past Builds - Auto Extremes

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 2414
replies 42
following 20

loktow   +1y

Nice Stuff... 
LndRanger86   +1y

THE SHIT!!!!!. Ive seen every one of these vehicles in person except the donk. they are quality, great work.

1twztdwagon   +1y
I live about 10 minutes from Auto extremes they are the best group of guys always willing to help an go the extra mile to make you happy. If your looking for hi end quality work these are the guys to take your vehicle to just remember you pay for what you get. I have yet to be dissapointed with their work.
TheOriginalAutoExtremes   +1y
I really appreciate the kind words. I'm kinda new to streetsource.com, gonna start posting more current builds soon.
mjavy7   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TheOriginalAutoExtremesI really appreciate the kind words. I'm kinda new to streetsource.com, gonna start posting more current builds soon.---------------------------------------------Well welcome home. Nice builds so far keep up the good work. BTW What is yout preference air or juice?
bdydrppup   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TheOriginalAutoExtremes---------------------------------------------love that truck and the 2 door tahoe
TheOriginalAutoExtremes   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by MJAVY7---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TheOriginalAutoExtremesI really appreciate the kind words. I'm kinda new to streetsource.com, gonna start posting more current builds soon.---------------------------------------------Well welcome home. Nice builds so far keep up the good work. BTW What is yout preference air or juice?--------------------------------------------- Dont really have a preference. Just looking back now seems like I have only done air. I have done my fair share of hydraulics, just way more air.
draggin04   +1y

man that ranger frame is sick
so sik fabrications   +1y
not trying to jack the post but the dakota robert built is featured in this months gauge magazine.  here is the link: http://gaugemagazine.com/2010/January/DodgeDakota.htm
menace   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by fknlowjeep---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TheOriginalAutoExtremes---------------------------------------------what's this frame for?  those look like some beefy i beams...some pretty cool stuff--------------------------------------------- MORE info! lol... we have been kicking around the idea of modifying drop beams to correct alot of the negative camber and to get bigger wheels to tuck easier