Status Customs Sema Project "Red Rum"

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 13702
replies 240
following 122

pugz   +1y

MITCH BUILDS SOME SICK SHIT. IM SURE THERES PLENTY MORE INSTORE FOR THIS ONE
msturg   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by twistedsdime   I'm so glad I'm coming to SEMA this year so I can see amazing things like this. --------------------------------------------- that was my exact same thought
post photo
CUTSNWELDS520   +1y
O MY GOD AM I REALLY SEEING THIS..... CANT WAIT TILL THIS IS DONE. EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED....
post photo
relaxedmitch   +1y

Thanks guys!! I just designed it & cordinated the build though. Its the guys from STATUS that are making it come to life in a very quick & tricky time frame!! I can't tell you how impressed I am with Kris Birtciel, Brian Vastine, Justin Stokes & the whole STATUS team!! These guys are so enthusiastic about doing the car & working the required 20 hour days to complete a project of this magnitude!! Big thanks have to be given to all of our sponsors, and the whole Stokes family for giving me a brand new 30 miles on the odometer, true SS camaro to cut to pieces and build into the vision i had in my head!!
Lowered Depths   +1y
Can't wait to see the build thread of this one, DAMN, that's a bad mother right there.
Mulligan   +1y
Cats outta the bag! Cant wait to see it in person!
bodydropped85   +1y

yummy. i just jizzed in my pants.
TENONDUBS   +1y
wow
bagtodrag   +1y
Thats pretty sick Spot! So that's where your wheels went to while you get new ones lol.
Status Rockwall   +1y
Edited: 10/14/2009 9:28:07 PM by Status Rockwall

Edited: 10/14/2009 3:25:53 PM by Status RockwallEdited: 10/13/2009 10:19:41 PM by Status RockwallEdited: 10/13/2009 9:58:49 PM by Status RockwallHERE ARE SOME MORE BUILD PICTURES AS PROMISED.             
post photo
post photo