Status Customs Sema Project "Red Rum"

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 13697
replies 240
following 122

tre5   +1y

That looks RAD!!!!!
Jance Customs   +1y

That's awesome!!! What booth is this going to be in? I hope these cars aren't like the Challenger's were last year but if they close to this one I won't care!  I can't wait to see it!
post photo
leftsyder   +1y

HOLY Fing S ! That thing is super bad ass! nice work ! 
SPOT   +1y
Edited: 10/12/2009 8:55:10 PM by SPOT

Edited: 10/12/2009 8:51:35 PM by SPOT This 8 week  project will drive on 22/24 one off Bonspeed wheels. Sponsors other then Bonspeed include Kinetic, Pro Charger, Memphis Audio, BD Audio Creations, Toyo Tires, CGS exhaust, Accuair and Ekstensive Metal Works. And the owner....she's standing behind the car! As this build progresses we'll upload pics. * Red Rum will be in the KINETIC booth * come see us!
post photo
rolnlow   +1y

wow, those wheels look sick on it, cant wait to see it completed
dbldub01   +1y

that is so badass and it's a chics ride......awesome

Laid GP   +1y
when i saw these pics i got the bottom of my laptop wet
white92   +1y

I got to find a rag to clean my self up! That's just ridiculously sick!! So SWEET!!!
relaxedmitch   +1y
Edited: 10/12/2009 9:39:13 PM by relaxedmitch

Edited: 10/12/2009 9:37:00 PM by relaxedmitchGlad to hear you guys like what you see so far. Just wait till its done! The car is a collaboration between STATUS & Mitch Henderson Designs and will be in Kinetik Audio's booth @ SEMA. It features one off IFS & IRS suspension completely re-worked by Kris Birtciel of STATUS, the amount of fabrication in this car is pretty damn intense especially considering we will only have 8 weeks to fab it, completely rework all the body panels, shave the car, all the performance upgrades, re paint the car, do the interior and audio, and still be done in the time frame we have alotted! And yes, the lovely lady you guys see behind the car is Julie Stokes, Co-Owner of STATUS, a new up & coming custom shop you guys are going to start hearing a whole lot about over the next year!! They have a state of the art facility, a EXTREMELY talented & friendly staff that can design & build anything you want. We will be posting more pics very soon so keep your eys peeled..see ya at SEMA!
neurotic   +1y

that is awesome I LOVE IT!!!!! cant wait to see finished product.