Page 4 of 4
Mid West \  south dakota anyone?

south dakota anyone?

Mid West Regional
views 1719
replies 39
following 17

SoDakminis   +1y

black s10 went to minnesota, luv went to colorado.... just pickd up a 82 s10  2.8 v6 4spd, from ND... putin a clutch in it right now,, got lots of metal work to do.. yeah i remember you... what happend to your splash...   keep us updated on the dime...whats all your plans
techr4life   +1y

i was just getn the splash on the right track down there... and i went to drive it back and the fuckin oil pump went out... the transmission was slippin bad to so i had to leave it... sold it for scrap and went on. lol for now im guna get it up n goin cause itll b my daily. but ill start doin sheetmetal work on it as soon as i can. itll b pretty mild since itll get driven alot 
kidbrootal   +1y

Rapid City Here.
bill brasky   +1y

ya its in west point, its all right as far as local hot rods go.Jeff Davies who owns Devious Customs is from Souix falls---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SoDakminisbill they still got the show   last fling still spring??   thats a fairly big show aint it..?---------------------------------------------

SoDakminis   +1y

i think he was from rapid... no?
stenpenny   +1y
im thinking about coming back this weekend. i have a wild idea and i might take the cab off the yellow turd, if you are around maybe you could help. haha and we can scratch our heads at your clutch also. ill let you know if/when i hit town.
SoDakminis   +1y

sounds like a plan....   got my clutch out...need to go get my new one...but this one looks fine not sure what to think..u ever messed with clutches>> yeah no big kids this wknd so im pretty much free to come help ya...
noclrnce   +1y

Rapid City here
lowtoyota33   +1y
does anyone have any air ride parts they are not using and would like to sell for a reasonable price??