south dakota anyone?

Mid West Regional
views 1726
replies 39
following 17

techr4life   +1y

looks good sfbd or traditional?
bill brasky   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SoDakminisbill... you  in norfolk???? --------------------------------------------- Werd!
stenpenny   +1y
its traditional at the moment but depending on the day i either want to tear it apart and redo it or burn it. been nothing but a bad omen since i got the turd. ha
slammed83dime   +1y
 here is my 83 i went out to rapid to get not to bad but hopefully bagged by next year
post photo
SoDakminis   +1y

bill they still got the show   last fling still spring??   thats a fairly big show aint it..?
SoDakminis   +1y

stenpenny...when you comin back... you can help me get this damn clutch finishd...

twistedsdime   +1y

I got family right outside of sioux falls.
NR_Steve   +1y
We have alot up in ND, have for years.
SoDakminis   +1y

yeah... the whole scene just kinda skipped South Dakota,, but there have always been   quite a few minis here
techr4life   +1y

yeah skipped is bout right... man when i was down in Kentucky we had a show to go to every weekend. forgot how dead it all was up here. lol Ellerton what do u have right now? last i remeber was the black s10 and when u first got the luv. I'm Chance lodges cousin btw i used to come into karls all the time when u were there