Page 1 of 3
Mid West \  Camp N Drag - Waveland, IN

Camp N Drag - Waveland, IN

Mid West Regional
views 3487
replies 23
following 16

guiltybydesign   +1y
Cant wait. Weve been every year since the beginning. Usually leave out Thursday night so were there by sun up Friday but were thinking about getting there even earlier this year.
jaredmxg   +1y
what are the show grounds like? it is almost 12hr drive for me but i wouldn't mind making the trip
jaredmxg   +1y
actually just check it out on Google maps. and seems like some pretty cool show grounds. spread out into different fields.
Jcfreeman0   +1y
I love CND. It's the best show every year. It's not the biggest or best show as far as quality trucks go, but it's always a good time. Everyone is pretty laid back and there to party. The show grounds have a big loop that people cruise 24 hr practically. I wouldnt miss it.
guiltybydesign   +1y
We make the 10hr drive every year. The showground is the big open field, its got good grass but years its rained the entrance has gotten a little muddy. The rest of the place is awesome. You can camp right by the show grounds, they got spots that are cut way back into the woods, or you can camp right by the lake.
jaredmxg   +1y
Sounds like it would be a good one to check out.
dj_davis   +1y
so if anyone wants to join the cruise from the west coast to the east. so far there are 60 on the fb page. but i know fore sure of a good 15 that are doing it including 5 vehicles starting from san diego cali to waveland. i made the drive last year. and this year im flying in from my new duty station (rota, spain) to san diego geting in my tacoma and driving the trip again. here is a link to the fb page of the cruise out. and i cant wait till july.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1568301076750797
guiltybydesign   +1y
Weve also decided to leave out thursday night around 8pm from Joplin.

https://www.facebook.com/events/416416128519406/
juicedwagon   +1y
It's getting close. Looks like tons of guys are making the drive from Cali and Texas.
brknnkz   +1y
Cant wait!!
post photo