Page 3 of 3
Mid West \  Camp N Drag - Waveland, IN

Camp N Drag - Waveland, IN

Mid West Regional
views 3503
replies 23
following 16

droppedmitsu   +1y
Well what needs to happen is all the OG show/custom guys need to put these dumbass' in place and show them that's not what these shows are all about. Sooner or later(probably the former) we are not going to be able to have any shows, it already happens a lot with car meet and such from people being jackasses and doing burnouts and disrespecting everything/everyone
guiltybydesign   +1y
Well for those who havent heard the city board is not happy. Bill has to write a proposal to come back next year and has even started a gofundme page to help raise the $5k to fix the damages to the grass. This will show the board we are serious about taking care of whats been damaged and should hopefully get us back in good graces for a future show.
http://www.gofundme.com/3u9h5wbgrs
The real solution to the problem will have to be implemented next year tho and can be summed up in 2 simple questions.
1. Would i do this at my own house.
2. If you see something say something.

If people would just abide by those 2 simple rules we will all have a kickass time.
baha   +1y
I think Bob had a system like this in the past and maybe Street Source can help assist show promoters in the future.

If we provided some sort of database in which all show promoters could access that kept track of people causing damage to property or issues at shows do you think it would be used?

The idea would be that show promoters could screen attendees and deny access as needed and of course update it with any problems.

I'm sure you would still get one or three idiots that probably don't even care about the show but it's something.
truck action   +1y
One strike rule, or use a point system, one strike or so many points & your banished!! And your name & lic plate number go on a list for all to see!!