Page 2 of 3
Mid West \  Camp N Drag - Waveland, IN

Camp N Drag - Waveland, IN

Mid West Regional
views 3502
replies 23
following 16

dj_davis   +1y
only ones I know of coming from cali is my girl and me. then we are meeting up with a few from az. and more in okc. and from there its up in the air. but I cant wait. I fly back to cali from spain in 12 days to get the truck ready and roll out in 15 days to start the trip out
juicedwagon   +1y
getting close and stress is very high trying to get shit done for the show.
guiltybydesign   +1y
X2 here. On top of the normal daily stuff im trying to get new items shipped in time to take to the show with me, getting stickers made, and fixing up the booth. Be glad to hit the road tho. Everybody be sure to swing by the booth and say hey.
juicedwagon   +1y
Shit, just got my truck down the road to the gas station last night, not sure if I will tow it or just say "fuck it" and drive it.
juicedwagon   +1y
Kyle, You know what we should do? Make some Street Source stickers and see if we can bring some traffic back to this site. I know I'd buy a few.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Its been talked about with robert and honestly i just gotta get my guy to do them. I may try to cram them in with my last bit before leaving.
juicedwagon   +1y
Damn, I never even saw you over the weekend Kyle. Let me know if you get any made and I'll send you some money for a few. As for the show, it was a good time, even after the rain and crazy locals. After all the negative talk about it I wonder what next year will bring.
guiltybydesign   +1y
I was in the booth literally all saturday. I didnt even get to get out and see the show field. It was a great weekend for me, tons of people stopping by the booth and buying stuff, it was the best weekend for sales ive ever had in 8 years. The rain sucked but the people tearing stuff up and disrespecting the grounds and the ballistik guys really sucked. Next year will bring some regulations for sure but i see that as a good thing. Ive made every CND and remember #3-5 being the mecca of what a great show is. You had a huge number of people showing up, awesome quality in the entrys, and just a great weekend with no drama or shenanigans. The last 2 years ive seen more of a focus on how drunk people can get and this last year was just a free for all since the ballistik guys were understaffed for that kind of crowd. I could totally understand Bill not wanting to pile on rules every year but people just took advantage of his policies this year. But give Bill and the crew a year to work out the kinks and next year will be awesome again.
juicedwagon   +1y
Ah, I didn't walk by the booths too much, I didn't want anything catching my eye, low on funds because the damn truck.
jaredmxg   +1y
Sucks to hear about the show. That seems to be most of the guys now, all they want to do is get stupid drunk and disrespect or trash places. I think it sends the wrong message out and draws the wrong type of person to the scene. Who's going to post up some pictures?