Page 2 of 4
Mid West \  south dakota anyone?

south dakota anyone?

Mid West Regional
views 1718
replies 39
following 17

slammed83dime   +1y
anyone know how i can get into a mini club either email me at lowtoyota2@live.com or lowtoyota33@live.com or text or call me at 605-987-7281 and fill me in on details please it would be greatly appreciated
SoDakminis   +1y

yeah... i do know it...u must of stole that.. i was gunna try and find him and see if he wanted to get rid of it... what you give.... i see the air lines hangin out i thought it was all plumbed already???
SoDakminis   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by laynwindowsclose, omaha. what show are you guys talkin about, im tired of drivin 13 hours to a show---------------------------------------------Canton.. carshow  and cruise... use to be a big deal...few thousand rigs....  it quit and went to a new town a few years ago and we quit going...i here its back...but im married with children and havnt had a chance to make it back.. use to be a couple guys outa lincoln i think that came up ...
SoDakminis   +1y

bill... you  in norfolk????
stenpenny   +1y
Yo! there is more people on here from SD than i thought. Pierre, SD as well for me. lots of shit in the works here, but none of it getting done very fast. haha 
techr4life   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SoDakminisyeah... i do know it...u must of stole that.. i was gunna try and find him and see if he wanted to get rid of it... what you give.... i see the air lines hangin out i thought it was all plumbed already???---------------------------------------------

got it for 3200 lol hell of a deal.... nah lineswere just hangin there. i had to cut the spring pockets the other night n replace balljoints n shit. i got some new bags on the way n i got new compressors and tank. he had an oasis and a 12 gal. but i got dual 480s n a 5 gal.   now i need to sell the oasis and the 12 gal... 
stenpenny   +1y
how in de hell does one upload pictures?... definitely different than the last time i did it.
techr4life   +1y

it tells u how at the very bottom of the page... click on the lil grey mountians... lol
stenpenny   +1y
Yea, its also pretty vague.