Page 5 of 6
Dodge Trucks \  Well the dodge is finally finished after 3 years

Well the dodge is finally finished after 3 years

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 2636
replies 50
following 42

mike86mazda   +1y
Shaw the Dodge is so damn clean. I was drooling over it all day, Fester finally had to tell me to talk about something else. HAHA I was way too hung over and still drunk sat morning to even recognice that was you at WCN when you were at our easy up but next time ill say whats up for sure.
NR-Shaw   +1y

haha all good man thanks brosef
Just_Robert   +1y

Shaw was a little drunk himself. Is it Chi-potle or Chi-pot-le?
NR-Shaw   +1y

CHIPOTLE!!! mother fuuucker . . . . .thats me tryin to say it like a messican sorry
SOLOWMA   +1y

dude looks fn sweet, great wheel choice
thacru78   +1y
Looks badass Shaw...congrats on finishing it...and congrats on gettin shot. The Intro's look so badass on it...I hear there's another Dodge that will be rolling Intro's soon...You bringing it out to W Stock.
azdragginsoon   +1y

trucks sick shaw glad i could help you out on the rode hahahaaha.....     and your board shorts are still in my tundra hahahaah
LaidNeon   +1y
looks sick SHAW
NR-Shaw   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by azdragginsoontrucks sick shaw glad i could help you out on the rode hahahaaha.....     and your board shorts are still in my tundra hahahaah---------------------------------------------ahh had a fuckin blast over there man that fucking cruise to parker was awesome that was the first time i drove the truck since its been put together!. . . fucking relays who woulda thunk lol i was wondering were those damn shorts went!!and naw man i wont be making Wstock got to work blah blah
slammed89s10   +1y
came out awesome man