Well the dodge is finally finished after 3 years

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 2635
replies 50
following 42

f150dailydragger   +1y

very very nice and like everyone else said sick color
NR-Shaw   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragginsonomaWow i didnt even think that was yours when i was looking at pics. When it was green, and I believe the pic of you rolling almost layed out in your sig is one of my favorite pics of all time. One of my favorite trucks of all time. Looks fockin perfect.---------------------------------------------THANKS ALOT MAN! YEH I LOVE THAT PIC ALSO I NEED TO GET ANOTHER LIKE IT WITH THE NEW SHOES AND PAINT! THANKS AGAIN BRO!---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tealchevywould have looked better with 4's on it.....---------------------------------------------you would say some shit like that lol . . . . . my pockets arent deep like yours buddy Billet Fo's are a little pricey lol
tealchevy   +1y
oh, and to the rocker also.....
Just_Robert   +1y

Throw some D's on that bitch!

NR-Shaw   +1y

THATS FOR YOU CHRIS
post photo
renny   +1y

I like it alot Shawboy.
iamagearheadru   +1y
Did you bust a ball joint before the photo shoot or did yall just lay the wheel in the fenderwell? its "CROOKED"
dbldub01   +1y

^^lol......I've always loved this truck for the crazy camber, glad you kept it that way
Reyna_Bros   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by iamagearheadruDid you bust a ball joint before the photo shoot or did yall just lay the wheel in the fenderwell? its "CROOKED"---------------------------------------------Trucks truck looks sick Shaw.
NR-Shaw   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by iamagearheadruDid you bust a ball joint before the photo shoot or did yall just lay the wheel in the fenderwell? its "CROOKED"---------------------------------------------BLAH BLAH BLAH Brandon lolthanks guys