Page 3 of 7
Full Size Truckin General \  project rc dragger

project rc dragger

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 3344
replies 60
following 26

customforlife   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HaVoC1There was an RC truck at WCN that was draggin up and down the street all night. It was sick! Was this that truck?---------------------------------------------no the black one got ran over.
customforlife   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragginsonomaThis is awesome.  I will say that I have done quite a few R/C's in my life and have been really stuck on nitro now for awhile. got hooked on a CEN CT5 that runs 75 mph, snagged a used one off ebay, threw some new parts at it and have had a blast. I dropped the body clips down so the body drags everywhere it goes hahah (subi WRX body) I think I have an excuse to do one of these in nitro fashion now! ---------------------------------------------you should do it! i have some nitro rc cars but i just like the simplisity of the electric rc cars
laydsuzu   +1y

updates bud!
customforlife   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by laydhombreupdates bud!---------------------------------------------sheah in a sec.
customforlife   +1y

well i didnt get much done tonight. i got the steering mounted and the rear lca's cut down to get more lift. and i came across an air stuff that i can piece together to make an air suspension for it.   got all the stearing links and the servo mounted   got the rear setup now so it lifts up enough and this is full lift  and now luffy layed out  almost fully turns layed out   and what the whole truck looks like right now  sorry for the quality of the pictures there all being takin with my cam. phone and one more pici took my truck to w stock and had it chillin on the back of scooters truck lol
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
laydsuzu   +1y

gotta love 4 wheel camber on a toyota tundra! lookin sweet bud!
customforlife   +1y

thank ya thank ya!!!! 
smctoy   +1y

very cool!!
myfirstGMC   +1y
This is very cool. Started something like this with an xmod a few years ago, but never finished it.
customforlife   +1y

right now im waiting on the air cylinders for it. i have been bringing it to the shows too