Page 5 of 7
Full Size Truckin General \  project rc dragger

project rc dragger

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 3342
replies 60
following 26

Jance Customs   +1y

Thanks for the info Kenneth! I'm going to look into this when I start my next build up. Very cool stuff!!!  Your making me want to start right now!    
post photo
post photo
post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y

This thing is badass- makes me want to do one now too! I like the logo on the back window- nice touch.
customforlife   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by fknlowjeepThis thing is badass- makes me want to do one now too! I like the logo on the back window- nice touch.---------------------------------------------haha thanks i had to put the logo somewere on the truck, it was a must lol
ElCadillacKid   +1y
that sure is kickass! is something like that costly? keep it up!
JPerry   +1y
So Dope love this thing I run all mine on cantilevered servos so I can run the coil shocks to take the abuse but actual air ride is so gangster man.
B.R.C   +1y

That's what's up.. Now I have to break out the savage and make the monster truck just I little higher..
laydsuzu   +1y
theres a "full-size" on my mini!   how about pics of the truck its sitting on lol
customforlife   +1y
Edited: 5/10/2010 11:01:52 PM by customforlife

got a new pic with the new wheels on 
post photo
JPerry   +1y
fck that thing is lookin dope. Im runnin those wheels on my 49 choptop merc.
post photo
customforlife   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JPerryfck that thing is lookin dope. Im runnin those wheels on my 49 choptop merc. ---------------------------------------------thanks man...yeah i noticed that on that other topic...i saw the wheels at the hobby shop and had to have them lol
post photo