Page 2 of 7
Full Size Truckin General \  project rc dragger

project rc dragger

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 3347
replies 60
following 26

customforlife   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bodydropped---------------------------------------------Originally posted by laydhombrei used flint on my rc car...it was a nbs ford f150 crew cab on 26s (scale) bagged and bodydropped with 2 nitro tanks in the back, and it got crushed at turkey drag in 2006....it was the shit.....laid it out and sparks few out from it everywhere lol---------------------------------------------i have a chassis already has the motors for frt bck and side to side, and i do have the jesse james 53 that i bodied and it would drag and throw sparks---------------------------------------------i have those rc's to tj. 
bodydropped   +1y
not really you can make them work thou
customforlife   +1y
Edited: 10/1/2009 9:05:20 PM by customforlife

the reason im building my own is because of the body, i dont wanna hack up the body to make it fit something i dont realy like  to begin with and because i have had rc cars that already had adjustably suspension on them but there was always something i didnt likeabout them so im just building my own lol
bodydropped   +1y
your not getting what im saying, you can use the motors to make the it go up and down instead of the chassis all you need is 2 motors
customforlife   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bodydroppednot really you can make them work thou---------------------------------------------

what? im confused
customforlife   +1y

ok back to the rc truck and more pics of some progress on the frame   also started on the rear suspension and frame
post photo
post photo
laydsuzu   +1y

it would clear the tires to turn, but could also turn laid out.
post photo
customforlife   +1y

lol thats sweet
HaVoC1   +1y
There was an RC truck at WCN that was draggin up and down the street all night. It was sick! Was this that truck?
relaxednoma   +1y
This is awesome.  I will say that I have done quite a few R/C's in my life and have been really stuck on nitro now for awhile. got hooked on a CEN CT5 that runs 75 mph, snagged a used one off ebay, threw some new parts at it and have had a blast. I dropped the body clips down so the body drags everywhere it goes hahah (subi WRX body) I think I have an excuse to do one of these in nitro fashion now!