Page 1 of 7
Full Size Truckin General \  project rc dragger

project rc dragger

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 3336
replies 60
following 26

customforlife   +1y
ok well i posted it here cause its not a model and it will be looked at more.
i am building this truck with hpi suspension parts and making a custom frame for it.

the front ^

the front suspension narrowed an inch and at full drop

front at full lift

mocking up the frame that will need to be made
and rear independent suspension

and the rear

got the front of the frame cut to shape and the front
suspension mounted to check everything

full lift on the front

just enough lift to clear the the tire

also mocking up the stearing. needs to be narrowed
aswell 1 inch
laydsuzu   +1y

go bud go, idk which will be more badass, the cart or this.....we need to finish it lol
customforlife   +1y

lol
BIGBODYBUICK   +1y

I did this in high school using a hpi rs4 and a caprice body. Used micro servos on each corner and a 6 channel radio. You need to use ball studs for mini trailer balls and drag the piss out of it!
customforlife   +1y
Edited: 9/30/2009 9:01:54 PM by customforlife

yeah lol i thought about that . the suspension came off of a hpi sprint to drift car
BIGBODYBUICK   +1y

I used sparklers to throw sparks, I cheated!
twistedsdime   +1y

This is awesome....I want one now!
laydsuzu   +1y

i used flint on my rc car...it was a nbs ford f150 crew cab on 26s (scale) bagged and bodydropped with 2 nitro tanks in the back, and it got crushed at turkey drag in 2006....it was the shit.....laid it out and sparks few out from it everywhere lol
customforlife   +1y
Edited: 10/1/2009 6:46:08 PM by customforlife

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by laydhombrei used flint on my rc car...it was a nbs ford f150 crew cab on 26s (scale) bagged and bodydropped with 2 nitro tanks in the back, and it got crushed at turkey drag in 2006....it was the shit.....laid it out and sparks few out from it everywhere lol---------------------------------------------didnt you say you had a picture of it or something?
bodydropped   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by laydhombrei used flint on my rc car...it was a nbs ford f150 crew cab on 26s (scale) bagged and bodydropped with 2 nitro tanks in the back, and it got crushed at turkey drag in 2006....it was the shit.....laid it out and sparks few out from it everywhere lol--------------------------------------------- i have a chassis already has the motors for frt bck and side to side, and i do have the jesse james 53 that i bodied and it would drag and throw sparks