Page 2 of 24
Build-Ups \  62 ford unibody build

62 ford unibody build

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 12750
replies 231
following 97

no1lowr   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Just_Robert Nice man! Where did you get the IRS from? --------------------------------------------- i was fortunate enough to run accross the front arnd rear clips, complete from a 2002 ZO6, im using the spindles and hub/brake assembly, and IRS, not using the rack, arms or anything but a freind of mine had them for a project and i traded him for a 2x3 chassis i had laying around that IF Customs built.

no1lowr   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by 98lows10 Do work son!   Will you have it @ WCN?   --------------------------------------------- i dont see why not man, just dono if i wanted to haul it up there, it will be done waiting till after the weekend for bob to be ready for it but i just dont know.

Pacificustoms   +1y

Looking good!  It looks like you've racked up a lot of hours already...  Are you still planning on bringing it up this way?
no1lowr   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by dragggn outstanding! --------------------------------------------- Thanks man! glad you like it. ---------------------------------------------

Originally posted by idrgbdy love this body style. and that rendering is sick! ---------------------------------------------

BIG THANKS TO CARTER HICKMAN!  www.carterhickmandesigns.com

---------------------------------------------

Originally posted by federal20 looks good son --------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

Originally posted by AVS_JASON Amazing work..... Keep it up --------------------------------------------- THANK YOU!

no1lowr   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Pacificustoms Looking good!  It looks like you've racked up a lot of hours already...  Are you still planning on bringing it up this way? --------------------------------------------- thanks robbie, ya you know how time consuming the round tube work is, ya im bringing up to bobs probably the week after wcn, thats what we talked about.

twistedsdime   +1y

Damn it how do I make your kind of money? That thing is going to be sweetttttttttttttt when done Josh. See ya in 2 weeks man!
HotRodDime   +1y

looks killer man!!! can't wait to see how it all turns out, sounds sick and love the rendering! i wanna start mine soon... but no time or money  maybe someday :LOL: keep it up brotha!
Just_Robert   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by no1lowr---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Just_RobertNice man! Where did you get the IRS from?---------------------------------------------i was fortunate enough to run accross the front arnd rear clips, complete from a 2002 ZO6, im using the spindles and hub/brake assembly, and IRS, not using the rack, arms or anything but a freind of mine had them for a project and i traded him for a 2x3 chassis i had laying around that IF Customs built.---------------------------------------------Cool man. I't looked like a Winters/Speedway brand. Totally caught me off gaurd with a Z06 lol. Keep the pics coming!
no1lowr   +1y
YA ITS CLOSE TO THE WINTERS/SPEEDWAY, BUT ITS ACTUALLY JUST THE GETRAG OUT OF THE ZO6

THANKS MIKE, YA U OWE ME A BEER, THAT GOES FOR BOFE YOU MIKES

stewranger   +1y

Josh, I can't wait for the updates on Unilow, I have loved this truck from the first time I saw pics. I am still voting for the Big Block Ford with the Killer BJ's Racing Manifold you posted a while back on another thread.