Build-Ups \  62 ford unibody build

62 ford unibody build

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 12685
replies 231
following 97

no1lowr   +1y
Edited: 9/10/2009 4:10:30 AM by no1lowr

hey hey, here are some shots of my 62, ive been building it for a year or so. should be a complete roller next week. CC welcome. 3in chop, BD to the door, 2in section, chromoly chassis, IRS, going to see bob grant after WCN for the section and metal work magic! we started building the arms this week, still need more bars added, the chassis isnt done, i will keep this thread updated. thanks for looking!

no1lowr   +1y
o i guess this is what it should look like but you never know.. the motor is still undecided, tossing around a couple different options. thats why the center of the chassis doesnt really have any work done yet. thanks!

post photo
dragggn   +1y

outstanding!
idrgbdy   +1y
love this body style. and that rendering is sick!
FireCrotch   +1y

i thought this thing was getting a TT supera motor.  ANd i say do it just to piss off the hot rod guys!
federal20   +1y
looks good son
avs_jason   +1y
Amazing work..... Keep it up
Just_Robert   +1y

Nice man! Where did you get the IRS from?
98lows10   +1y
Do work son!   Will you have it @ WCN?  
no1lowr   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by FireCrotch i thought this thing was getting a TT supera motor.  ANd i say do it just to piss off the hot rod guys! --------------------------------------------- well one of my partners is personal freinds with Beau Boeckmann from Galpin Ford andhe put a phone call into him and he really seemed to like the idea so we are waiting to see if hes gonna come through. if not that still may be the plan, who nows maybe a HEMI or something. dono yet, some things to iron out.