General Discussion
views 3146
replies 68
following 12

jcampbell1180   +1y

Bingo.
pig rig   +1y
well she'll be real happy with me showing up at your front door

HI Ms campy can jason come out and play I'll bring him home after he sobers up a little I promes
jcampbell1180   +1y
LOL!!!

Yeah, it's all good in the hood again.
raymondsage   +1y
man i get home at 5am and all i get is make sure you shower before getting into bed...
okcderek   +1y
I sleep on the couch...........by choice. She rolls around and slowly bumps you out the damn bed. And she occasionally grinds her teeth in her sleep. And I cant fall asleep w/o watching tv. And she whines if I set up in bed watching tv.
okcderek   +1y
Hell half the time I pass out in my sons floor watching movies w/ him. We lay there watching Barnyard or Over the Hedge among every other animated movie he has till we fall asleep.
lophat   +1y
Campy...keep your head up, the worst is behind you now dude. Let me know when she starts the crying for no reason, or your the greatest man in the world crying..lol.

Ahhh fatherhood and the animated Disney collection. Toy Story 1 and 2, I can almost recite word for word.

Madagascar, Meet the Robinsons are also big hits now...gotta love em...kids that is.
pig rig   +1y
so if you bring home something that doesn't wash off with soap and water your ass is grass
okcderek   +1y
This thread went from waiting on some Cougar pics to parenthood and pregnant women...
huskerdually   +1y

Welcome to DS