Page 5 of 7
General Discussion \  cougar hunting

cougar hunting

General Discussion
views 3141
replies 68
following 12

bdydrped   +1y
maybe i should rephrase what i said... i re-read it and it sounds like im gettin pity-sex

damnit

yeah the divorce part isnt all that much of a joyride i can tell ya that much.

but afterwards its so much nicer
huskerdually   +1y
Actually I am very happy w/ my wife.

Just in case she reads this.
bdydrped   +1y
cover all your bases sir.
huskerdually   +1y
I like all my stuff. Not just half.

Sad truth of the matter is I don't have anything of any value right now. We'd just be splitting debt. I'd probably win that and get it all.
bdydrped   +1y
wow.. dunno if i would consider that winning or not then.

but i know what ya mean all to well.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Mrs. Campy's not talking to me right now...

...I'm good with that.
huskerdually   +1y
What did you do?
huskerdually   +1y
It's just her pregnancy hormones. Right?
jcampbell1180   +1y
Not sure yet.

I guess I'll know when she feels like speaking to me.

I think it might have something to do with me not coming home until late last night. I was working at the Church office...there were some electrical issues, so I went over after work and troubleshot for about 5 hours. The kicker is, I didn't get it all totally figured out yet, so I'm going back tonight.

You'd think she'd understand seeing as how her Old Man is the Pastor, but I guess not. I'm not exactly thrilled about going back over there on a Friday night, either, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Oh well. I'm not exactly losing any sleep over it. She's mad at me pretty much everyday now. It's an end of pregnancy thing, I guess.
Post was last edited on Dec 07, 2007 09:12. This post has been edited 1 times.
huskerdually   +1y
I've spent every night after work, at the city auditorium getting ready for our church christmas musical. Not getting home till like 12:00.